• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Faith The Vampire Slayer OOC Thread

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
This will be a thread to discuss the role playing game out of character similar to the Gunn Chronicles OOC thread!:)
Discuss storylines, characters & more here & be out of character.
PM me if you have specific questions also.

Welcome to Faith The Vampire Slayer! :D
Seasons and Episode :
Each Episode Lasts 2 Weeks . Each Season Will Have 22 Episodes. Main Characters must be in 18 out of the 22 episodes at least. You must post once in the week to be a part of the episode. Recurring characters will be in 4-15 episodes depending on how I feel their story will play out.

The Team/Main Characters

@PaulParmar1 as Faith Lehane. - Faith is on a mission to slay every single vampire that comes in her path. Faith has had a rough life and usually does not depend on anyone but that will all change when she meets her new friends. Faith used to be a bad girl but now she plans to gain her redemption by helping anyone she can and by that she needs to put the trust in the world again .

@Meliza as Spencer - Faith's love interest. He's had a life of crime in the past as his parents died young and he needed to survive but he has changed his tune and only does the good in people. He's sarcastic at times but all his friends know he has a huge heart and he quickly grows fond of Faith.

@Athene as Luella - this is a girl with the power to fly! She is extremely shy and quiet but she has her wits about her and she's a huge asset to the team. She's a good person that is able to get the team out of binds they can't handle and has quick wit as well.

@ChaseRules as Remmy - Faith's best friend who is ditzy and sweet unlike Faith. She learned mixed martial arts as a kid so she has been underestimated her entire life but she's always ready to protect her friends and she's one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet and Faith's confidant.

@Curious Pathos as Dero/D! - This guy is the definition of a computer genius. He can hack, analyze or decode almost anything in no time at all. He's very personable however and always can be counted for a laugh or some insightful information .

Recurring Characters will be up to you! Feel free to sign up with the name of the recurring character & their role!

Current
Recurring Cast
@ChaseRules as Aly - She will be the owner of the magic shop in downtown San Francisco. She will help Faith and the gang by directing any magic questions they have.

@Curious Pathos as Abbey and The Proctor - Abbey will be the Big Bad of the season. While The Proctor will be her henchman

Recurring Roles are still open!

This is how the writing will go

If you perform an action
*hits demon*
*flips hair*
*kisses boy* etc.

If you are just regularly talking
Please put who your character is talking to

Example : *to Bartender* Bartender can you please get me another drink? Thank you.

Setting : San Francisco

Time : Post Chosen !

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Great post as DERO! As soon as I free today I post Remmy response to what Faith did.

nxGangrel

Totally not checkin' you out B
Hi there! I know ya'll just started but I would be interested in playing a recurring character. I don't have a solid character in mind, other than being a neutral party that can be persuaded over time by Faith and her team or the big bad, to work for them, (similar to what happened to Faith in season 3), but what ever works best for you.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Sounds like a idea . You have any thing worked up ?

nxGangrel

I was thinking my character is someone who had previously survived the slaughter of his family by demons (or a demonic force) leaving him physically scarred and caused him to leave as far as he could, trying to find some a way to forget, but resulting in his humanity being stripped away from him. Essentially he ends up getting involved with Faith and her friends' vampire slaying business and can end up joining her side, or the big bad's depending on his and the other characters actions.
He doesn't have any powers, he's just a normal human who can hold their own (for the most part).

ChaseRules

Sineya
Sounds like a lone wolf. I for one like him but I not in charge.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I was thinking my character is someone who had previously survived the slaughter of his family by demons (or a demonic force) leaving him physically scarred and caused him to leave as far as he could, trying to find some a way to forget, but resulting in his humanity being stripped away from him. Essentially he ends up getting involved with Faith and her friends' vampire slaying business and can end up joining her side, or the big bad's depending on his and the other characters actions.
He doesn't have any powers, he's just a normal human who can hold their own (for the most part).
Ooh I like that!:)

nxGangrel

Ooh I like that!:)
Awesome! I'm not sure when or how'd you introduce him. I imagine him drinking alone at a bar before midnight when Faith or someone comes across him. Just however you'd like to do it.

ChaseRules

Sineya
I can rp finding him. Can you give me a idea of what he looks like so I can use that .

Top Bottom