• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Faith The Vampire Slayer

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
So hi guys! This is my first Role Playing forum so bear with me!

Welcome to Faith The Vampire Slayer! :D

PLOT : Faith realizes that there will always be evil in the world as she goes for a story of redemption. Leaving her bad girl past behind her. Faith quickly has realized that there is so much evil that she can't do it on her own but she doesn't know who to call. Until a team of old friends looking for a leader looks to Faith to be their leader. With a team behind her. Faith and her new friends fight evil but what they don't know is that a big bad is lurking near who wants to take down Faith & her friends.

Seasons and Episode :
Each Episode Lasts A Week. Each Season Will Have 22 Episodes. Main Characters must be in 18 out of the 22 episodes at least. You must post once in the week to be a part of the episode. Recurring characters will be in 4-15 episodes depending on how I feel their story will play out.

The Team/Main Characters

@PaulParmar1 as Faith Lehane. - Faith is on a mission to slay every single vampire that comes in her path. Faith has had a rough life and usually does not depend on anyone but that will all change when she meets her new friends. Faith used to be a bad girl but now she plans to gain her redemption by helping anyone she can and by that she needs to put the trust in the world again .

? as (Insert Name, You May Choose) - Faith's love interest. He's had a life of crime in the past as his parents died young and he needed to survive but he has changed his tune and only does the good in people. He's sarcastic at times but all his friends know he has a huge heart and he quickly grows fond of Faith.

? as (Insert Name) - this is a girl with the power to fly! She is extremely shy and quiet but she has her wits about her and she's a huge asset to the team. She's a good person that is able to get the team out of binds they can't handle and has quick wit as well.

? as (Insert Name) - Faith's best friend who is ditzy and sweet unlike Faith. She learned mixed martial arts as a kid so she has been underestimated her entire life but she's always ready to protect her friends and she's one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet and Faith's confidant.

? as (Insert Name) - This guy is the definition of a computer genius. He can hack, analyze or decode almost anything in no time at all. He's very personable however and always can be counted for a laugh or some insightful information .

Recurring Characters will be up to you! Feel free to sign up with the name of the recurring character & their role!

Also one lucky person will be the Big Bad which you can make anything you want & the Big Bad will be introduced midway into the season or earlier if needed. :)

This is how the writing will go too

If you perform an action
*hits demon*
*flips hair*
*kisses boy* etc.

If you are just regularly talking
Please put who your character is talking to

Example : *to Bartender* Bartender can you please get me another drink? Thank you.

Setting : San Francisco

Time : Post Chosen !

Okay feel free to sign up
The 4 main characters besides Faith are up to take!:)
First come, first serve!
So excited to start
If you have any questions
Voice them in the thread or PM me please! :)

Last edited:

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Remmy is Faith best friend & comes across as ditzy which is a bit of a act & sweet which is not a act . She learned mixed martial arts to keep her self safe & also spent a lot of time on the streets where she met Faith who helped her until Faith left . Now going to college in SF Remmy has found Faith again & is not letting Faith get away from her again even if Faith tries to get away.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Remmy is Faith best friend & comes across as ditzy which is a bit of a act & sweet which is not a act . She learned mixed martial arts to keep her self safe & also spent a lot of time on the streets where she met Faith who helped her until Faith left . Now going to college in SF Remmy has found Faith again & is not letting Faith get away from her again even if Faith tries to get away.
Remmy has been accepted & I like the idea of Faith/Remmy having a past connection. This could be a way of integrating Faith into the group!
I like that idea! Great job

@Athene will play Luella who can fly & is super shy!

@ChaseRules will play Remmy who is Faith's former loyal BFF who's learned martial arts and integrates Faith in the group!!

Open spots for Faith's love interest & the hacker/decoder/Giles type of the team
Also open spots for Big Bad & the recurring characters!

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Btw if anyone would like
You can play a 2nd character!
As long as it is recurring or it can be the Big Bad! The character can be male/female & you can create that characters backstory & I will accept it or deny it!.
Btw UPDATE : each episode will last 2 weeks now instead of 1 so that if you are busy , you don't have to worry about posting!

Curious Pathos

"You're the one, Buffy."
The exclamation mark was supposed to be apart of the name if you don't mind. Capitalization can be optional.

Since no one will get the joke, DERO! is my favourite Japanese game show, where they're placed in these cheesy fake death traps and have to solve a series of puzzles to get out of them. Dero is the command conjugation of leave, pretty much translating to get out!

What kind of big bad are you looking for? I play a mean Abigail Williams.

PaulParmar1
PaulParmar1
Interesting! Love that idea!:)
Btw if u want to play a recurring character you may also sign up for one

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
The exclamation mark was supposed to be apart of the name if you don't mind. Capitalization can be optional.

Since no one will get the joke, DERO! is my favourite Japanese game show, where they're placed in these cheesy fake death traps and have to solve a series of puzzles to get out of them. Dero is the command conjugation of leave, pretty much translating to get out!

What kind of big bad are you looking for? I play a mean Abigail Williams.
The Big Bad is up to you!
You can give them any background you want & give them good reasoning for wanting to take down Faith & her friends. Etc power, rule the world & give them character backgrounds
They can be like The Master or The Mayor or my personal fav Glory!

Curious Pathos

"You're the one, Buffy."
@ChaseRules You can call me "D!", if you want. As long as the Exclamation Point is there, it's fine. It's like an accent mark, necessary for proper pronunciation.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Welcome to Faith The Vampire Slayer! :D
Seasons and Episode :

Each Episode Lasts 2 Weeks . Each Season Will Have 22 Episodes. Main Characters must be in 18 out of the 22 episodes at least. You must post once in the week to be a part of the episode. Recurring characters will be in 4-15 episodes depending on how I feel their story will play out.

The Team/Main Characters

@PaulParmar1 as Faith Lehane. - Faith is on a mission to slay every single vampire that comes in her path. Faith has had a rough life and usually does not depend on anyone but that will all change when she meets her new friends. Faith used to be a bad girl but now she plans to gain her redemption by helping anyone she can and by that she needs to put the trust in the world again .

@Meliza as Spencer - Faith's love interest. He's had a life of crime in the past as his parents died young and he needed to survive but he has changed his tune and only does the good in people. He's sarcastic at times but all his friends know he has a huge heart and he quickly grows fond of Faith.

@Athene as Luella - this is a girl with the power to fly! She is extremely shy and quiet but she has her wits about her and she's a huge asset to the team. She's a good person that is able to get the team out of binds they can't handle and has quick wit as well.

@ChaseRules as Remmy - Faith's best friend who is ditzy and sweet unlike Faith. She learned mixed martial arts as a kid so she has been underestimated her entire life but she's always ready to protect her friends and she's one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet and Faith's confidant.

@Curious Pathos as Dero/D! - This guy is the definition of a computer genius. He can hack, analyze or decode almost anything in no time at all. He's very personable however and always can be counted for a laugh or some insightful information .

Recurring Characters will be up to you! Feel free to sign up with the name of the recurring character & their role!

Current
Recurring Cast
@ChaseRules as Aly - She will be the owner of the magic shop in downtown San Francisco. She will help Faith and the gang by directing any magic questions they have.

@Curious Pathos as Abbey and The Proctor - Abbey will be the Big Bad of the season. While The Proctor will be her henchman

Recurring Roles are still open!

This is how the writing will go

If you perform an action
*hits demon*
*flips hair*
*kisses boy* etc.

If you are just regularly talking
Please put who your character is talking to

Example : *to Bartender* Bartender can you please get me another drink? Thank you.

Setting : San Francisco

Time : Post Chosen !

This begins tomorrow when I post the Episode 1 title in this thread!
Please do not post before that
Thank you!

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Season 1 Episode 1 : You've Got To Have A Little Faith.

Main Cast

@PaulParmar1 as Faith Lehane
@Meliza as Spencer Boldman
@ChaseRules as Remmy Gold
@Athene as Luella Moon
@Curious Pathos as Dero Chang

*opening credits end*
Created by @PaulParmar1
IMG_7703.JPG

Faith *narrating* : In San Francisco, its thought to be the epitome of fun. Bustling city, bright lights and parties galore, you'd think San Francisco is the best city to live in the entire world. But beneath all the glamour and glitz lie goblins, ghouls , vampires and demons
that are ready to terrorize the citizens and claim this beautiful city as their own. Here's where I come in , I've been sent by a council of Watchers to watch over San Francisco but I can't do it alone. My old college friend has a team looking over San Francisco and she recently made it known that she could use some help. And I never miss a call for help. Who am I ?. That's an easy question. I am Faith The Vampire Slayer.

Downtown San Francisco

*Faith walking*
Faith : Wow. This is a lot more crowded then Sunnydale. I'm kinda starting to miss that town even Buffy Summers *laughs* . I wonder how they're doing now, well we did just all save the world last year so they must be doing pretty good.

*looks around*
Faith : Where is this address that Remmy sent me? This is like looking for a needle in a haystack. *keeps walking* okay I need some help. Maybe one of these people on the street know where this address is. *walks over to stranger*
Hi! Do you know where the Heart Investigation office is?
*stranger looks at address*

Stranger : you can follow me I'll take you there. *smiles creepily*
Faith : Um. Okay. Thanks...! Btw I didn't catch your name.
Stranger : It's not important, let's just get you to those investigations. Pretty girls like you shouldn't be alone so late at night.
Faith : thank you but I can handle myself well. I've done it my whole life . *looks around as she sees her surrounding*
This seems like an alley way.
Stranger : that's right sweetheart. *pulls out fangs*.
Faith : Oh you really didn't want to do that.

*Faith punches the vampire twice*
*The vampire throws Faith into a trash can*
Faith : gee thanks. Did your mother tell you treat woman like that?
*vampire lunges at Faith and misses*
Faith : too slow. I'm getting bored of this. So you should probably run away because when I'm bored. I like to get violent *smiles*
*vampire lunges again at Faith but Faith pulls out her stake and stakes him*
Faith : *looking at pile of dust* I did try to warn him. *looks over*
Oh! Heart Investigations! I'm here. *runs over to the building*

Heart Investigations
*Faith walks in*

*sees Remmy and 3 other people chatting*
Faith : Honey I'm home *Faith twirls*
*runs over to Remmy*
Omg I haven't seen you in forever!!! *hugs her*

Wow you guys got a nice little place here. I'm Faith Lehane The Vampire Slayer . *shakes hands*

Last edited:

Curious Pathos

"You're the one, Buffy."
DERO!: *nods head, deliberately and extends a hand, nervously* Kiwi, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance ... *looks like he is about something, then decides against it*

Last edited:

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
[Out Of Character] {Remember everyone to please post descriptive posts so that we can work with it for the next post, such as whisper to your friend the true feelings that you have about a character, describe that your feeling happy or sad or glad or whatever. Try to make longer ideas :) so that we can get to know your character more}

Top Bottom