• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Fanfiction Prompts

Priceless

Scooby
New Prompt: complete destruction
Word count: 100 words
Deadline: 48 hours after this message was posted

Miss Muffet

"Can I trade in the children for more cash?"
New Prompt: complete destruction
Ellie looked in shock at the story she’d just been assigned. “The Complete Destruction of Sunnydale, CA”.
“Isn’t that the town you grew up in?” her friend Laura asked.
Ellie nodded.
“Did you know?”
She shook her head.
“Are you okay?”
Sunnydale. Her hometown. The town she grew up in, went to school in, had friends (that died) in, (left right after high school graduation, never re-visited after her parents’ funeral), was gone.
“I’m so glad it’s gone.”
Laura cocked her head, and Ellie knew she was spending the night talking of mysterious deaths and disappearing kids.
Ellie still smiled.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Complete Destruction

Buffy and Dawn relaxed on the sofa as they waited for the advertisements to finish, they did like watching the series of films from The Hammer House of Horrors. That gave Dawn the time to look at the way the house was designed. She told her finding to Buffy who laughed at Dawns description of Xanders workmanship; really how boring Buffy suggested to Dawn that from the number of times the rooms of the house had undergone a Complete Destruction
they should have started their own business; Home decorators for the discerning lovers of all that is dead, or undead.

100 words, or is it?

(Advertising for the Summers business of Home Decorators, now it's your turn to count the words.)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Is there going to be another one?
Where do we go from here (I've heard that before!)

Would Miss Muffet mind if someone else joined in and set a? (not so subtle hint to Priceless)

Miss Muffet
Miss Muffet
Of course that's fine :)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Aha, here we go .. .. .. ..
Now you've done it, Miss Muffet (yes I am a bit of a poet). I am not completely aware of the title, does it mean that I should state a characters
name or should I write the word name? Then again would I be allowed to use Spike as that was not his name in much the same way
The Master (Lloyd) was not his name. Why can't folk have proper names that are acceptable, you know, like Buffy. Just don't get me started
on the rightful nature of Giles as that is the families name and Rupert's the christian name.

100 words
Lloyd was not The Masters real name, using a name to make up the 100th word was clever, according to me!

Top Bottom