• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Fav ATS cast

Fav ATS Cast

• Angel, Cordy and Doyle

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Angel, Cordy and Wesley

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Angel, Cordy, Wesley and Gunn

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Angel, Cordy, Wesley, Fred and Gunn

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Angel, Cordy, Wesley, Fred , Connor , Lorne, Gunn

• Angel, Spike, Harmony, Fred, Lorne, Gunn, Wesley

• Angel, Spike, Harmony, Gunn, Lorne, Wesley and Illyria

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I almost went with Angel, Cordy and Doyle, but decided instead to go with the latter half of S1, Angel, Cordy and Wes. I love Gunn, Fred and Lorne, but I just really loved that dynamic of the first season.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
I love the majority of the dynamics on AtS, but my vote went to the original trio, Angel, Cordy and Doyle, as I really loved their natural rhythm and easy friendship. Angel, Cordy, Wesley, Fred and Gunn come a very close second, though!

Last edited:

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
For me Angel, Cordy, Gunn and Wes were the best! I really love Fred but I hated how she was the cause of the break between Wes and Gunn and how she brought Cangel on the table.

CHK DeWilSon

A BAngel fan. Always.
7th - Series 5 main cast (part 2) of Angel, Spike, Gunn, Illyria, Lorne, Harmony, Wesley (special guest stars, Connor, Dru, Andrew also starring Eve, Lindsey, Nina)

6th - Series 5 main cast (part 1) of Angel, Spike Gunn, Fred, Lorne (special guest stars, Cordy, Dru, Andrew, also starring Harmony, Eve Lindsey, Nina)

5th - Series 2 main cast of Angel, Cordy, Gunn, Wesley (special guest star, Willow, also starring Darla, Lindsey, Lilah, Lorne, Fred, Dru, Kate, Virginia, Groo)

4th - Series 1 main cast (part 1) of Angel, Cordy, Doyle (special guest star Buffy, also starring Lindsey, Lilah, Kate)

3rd - Series 1 main cast (part 2) of Angel, Cordy, Wesley (special guest stars Buffy, Faith, also starring Darla, Lindsey, Lilah, Lorne, Kate, Gunn)

2nd - Series 4 main cast of Angel, Cordy, Gunn, Fred, Connor, Wesley (special guest stars, Willow, Faith also starring Lilah, Lorne, Gwen)

1st - Series 3 main cast of Angel, Cordy, Gunn, Fred, Wesley (also starring Darla, Connor, Lorne, Groo)

spikenbuffy

"The big bad is back, and you will aaaggggg"
Angel, Wesley, Cordelia, Gunn, Fred, Connor & Lorne

NeddaSai

Potential
Angel, Cordy, Wesley and Gunn, followed by Angel, Cordy, Doyle.. the early seasons are my favorite.

BaskingINBangel

"Peanut butter, preferably crunchy!"
I was torn between the two season five options, because I love both Fred and Illyria, but I went with the later part of season five. Angel, Spike, Harmony, Gunn, Lorne, Wesley, and Illyria.

AngelsCordy

Townie
I voted for Angel, Cordelia, Wesley, Fred and Gunn - but I love Lorne as much as the others.

Top Bottom