• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Fav BTVS cast

Best Buffy cast

• Buffy, Cordelia, Giles, Willow and Xander

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Buffy, Willow, Cordy, Giles, Angel and Xander

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Buffy, Willow, Oz, Cordy, Giles, Angel and Xander

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Buffy, Willow, Xander, Oz, Spike, Riley and Giles

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Buffy, Willow, Dawn, Anya, Giles, Spike, Tara and Xander

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Buffy, Spike, Willow, Tara, Dawn, Anya and Xander

• Buffy, Spike, Willow, Dawn, Xander and Anya

• Total voters

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
My vote went to Buffy, Willow, Cordy, Giles, Angel and Xander. I love the early seasons dynamic, when the Scoobies were fresh and enthusiastic, before the friendships fractured and they all grew into cynical and broken adults. IMO the High School years were the best BtVS had to offer and part of that has to do with the dynamic of the Scoobies in those early seasons.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Early version for me; Buffy, Angel, the Scoobies, the Scoobies first romantic partners and tweedy-Giles. (also Faith before she killed that guy that time)
No sister, no chipped evil vamp, no vengeance demon- it was basically more harmonic, taking into account those teenage hormones.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Buffy, Cordelia, Giles, Willow and Xander

This is the core four plus Cordelia that we grew up with at the beginning of the show. They were the ones responsible for introducing the show and the lore and they were the ones doing the research.

spikenbuffy

"Look, it's blood, it's Summers blood. "
Its a tie between S3 & S5 my two favorite seasons.
But I choose Buffy, Cordelia, Giles, Willow, Oz, Xander & Angel because S3 is my favorite season but to a close second which is the S5 cast with Spike, Dawn & Tara (and I don't care much for Anya).

NeddaSai

Potential
Buffy, Willow, Xander, Oz, Spike, Riley and Giles

I wish Tara was there too but what can ya do.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Buffy, Cordelia, Giles, Willow and Xander

I am the lone vote for the first row group. This is where it all started and this is the group that got the show moving. I don't like Anya or Riley and I don't see Oz or Angel as one of the core group since they are love interests of one of the core group.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Buffy, Willow, Dawn, Anya, Giles, Spike, Tara and Xander

Season 5 is my favourite season :). And I love all characters in the whole Buffyverse, but this dynamic is my favourite. ♥

Buffy: I love her, but I could've chosen any season for her, because Imo she's great in all seasons.

Willow: She's my favourite character of all time! But same as with Buffy, I love her in every single season. I love Willow in every single episode of the Buffyverse and I love everything about her. So I could've chosen any season for her. (Still her relationship with Tara and being a witch, but not addicted... yeah season 5 is my favourite, also for her.)

Dawn: At first I didn't really care for Dawn that much, but I have grown to really love her. But if it'd be just for her I guess I'd pick season 7 for Dawn. But since I've fallen in love with her character, my love for her is in every season.

Anya: Love her in every season. And I love her relationship with Xander, except the wedding part, I felt so bad for her, my poor Anya... but that's not in season 5 :).

Giles: I actually like him more in the earlier seasons: 1-3. But I like him (at least in the beginning and middle) in season 5.

Spike: I love him all the time! But I also love Spuffy, so him falling in love with Buffy, just made me love his character even more.

Tara: I love her in every season that she's in! But season 5 is (Imo) the best season for her and Willows relationship, because in season 4 they're only together in the end of the season, but great scenes there too. And in season 6 they part and then Tara dies :(.

Xander: He has great moments in every season (Imo), but in season 5 he proposes to Anya wich is really sweet :). And season 5 is just my favourite season!

061015-buffy-750x522-1433974051.jpg

Plus, they're family! I think all the scoobies are, right?
giphy-5.gif

And I love the season 5 Big Bad Glory!!! ♥
l7KxBfE.gif

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
I went with the season 3 group, towards the end of season 3, even though the relationship between Cordelia and Xander has broken up, she still helps and is still part of the group.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
The third season cast even though the 2nd season is my favorite.

Angel was in the credits in Season 1, Riley was in the credits in Season 5, and Giles was in the credits in Season 6.

CHK DeWilSon

A BAngel fan. Always.
7th - Series 6 main cast of Buffy, Xander, Anya, Dawn, Spike, Tara, Willow (also starring Giles, Faith, guest star, Angel)

6th - Series 7 main cast of Buffy, Xander, Anya, Dawn, Spike, Willow (also starring Giles)

5th - Series 4 main cast of Buffy, Xander, Willow, Oz, Riley, Spike, Giles (also starring Anya, Tara, guest star Faith)

4th - Series 5 main cast of Buffy, Xander, Willow, Riley, Anya, Dawn, Spike, Giles (also starring Tara)

3rd - Series 1 main cast of Buffy, Xander, Willow, Cordy, Giles (also starring Angel, Joyce, Jenny)

2nd - Series 2 main cast of Buffy, Xander, Willow, Cordy, Angel, Giles (also starring Joyce, Jenny, Oz)

1st - Series 3 main cast of Buffy, Xander, Willow, Cordy, Angel, Oz, Giles (also starring Joyce, Faith)

Last edited:
W
WillowFromBuffy
Faith is in the last episodes of the sixth series.

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
Season 2 definitely.
I never cared much for Oz because he barely ever did anything. I also wasn't a big fan of Cordelia either.
I loved Jenny, Giles, Buffy, Willow, Xander and Buffy.
However, I generally like the later seasons more because all the high school drama is annoying.

Top Bottom