• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Fav season for Tara

Fav Tara Season

• Season 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 5

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Season 6

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
What was your fav season for Tara?
I loved Tara in every season but it did take till New Moon Rising in S4 for me to become a big fan so I appreciated her a lot more in S5 and S6.
Personally I feel S6 was her best season. Which is why I & and so many others were upset over her death.
Vote in my poll and tell me in the comments what you voted for and why.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
For me it's S6 Tara, just because she had come so far, stopped stuttering and wasn't just around as Willow's girlfriend anymore. She built a genuine bond with Dawn, and the beginning of one with Buffy, that had nothing to do with Willow. She became so strong and confident, but kept her sweetness intact. So, yeah, definitely S6.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
For me it's S6 Tara, just because she had come so far, stopped stuttering and wasn't just around as Willow's girlfriend anymore. She built a genuine bond with Dawn, and the beginning of one with Buffy, that had nothing to do with Willow. She became so strong and confident, but kept her sweetness intact. So, yeah, definitely S6.
Tara was deffo at her best in the 6th season. She became an honorary scooby too imo and was finally part of the gang. I'll never forgive Joss for killing her.

Blair

Vamp Blair
Sineya
I've been staring at this thread for a good twenty minutes.
I have no answer.

I adore shy Tara who is starting to slowly come out of her shell with Willow in season 4. I adore her in season five and she starts to bloom a little more and tells her Dad and family to shove it.
In season six she becomes who she truly is- sticks up for herself and walks away from Willow no matter how much it hurts and still maintains a motherly/older sister relationship with Dawn.

Can there be an all of the above button?

Priceless

Scooby
I voted for S6. Tara is at her most interesting in that season. She shows a strength she didn't have previously. I enjoy her friendship with Buffy and the care she shows for Dawn. I think she only becomes integeral to the story in S6 and she gets some of her best lines in this season ' . . . it's a long and important process. Can we skip it? Can you just be kissing me now?' :)

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Pretty much exactly this. It's just wonderful to see her strong and confident. Particularly when she had the ability to distinguish when her relationship was becoming unhealthy and do something about it.

I also loved seeing Tara and Buffy form a friendship. It makes more sense to me that season 6 Buffy would want to be friends with Tara over Xander and Willow.

W

WillowFromBuffy

This was hard. I think there are basically two Taras. There is cute and adorkable Tara in s4 and there is the confident and infinitely loving Tara in 5 and 6. It is pretty clear in Real Me, that this is not quite the same sleeve tugging introvert from last year. I love the way she talks about Dawn in that episode. Then there is that amazing scene in The Body. Does anyone think she uses her eyes to warn Willow not to beat up Anya?

S6 has the largest amount of great Tara moments, I guess, but everybody always say so, so I am gonna say I like s5 better. Also, there is no break up and no death in s5. Can't really blame that on Tara, but still...

Top Bottom