• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Fav season of Lilah

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
What's your fav season for Lilah Morgan?
Season 3 was my favourite season for Lilah because Season 3 and Season 4 is when she really comes into her own.
Lilah's relationship with Wesley was great during Season 3/4. I'm sad it ended.
What was your fav Lilah season?

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Oh definitely S4, Weslah is one of the strongest parts of an otherwise weak season, imo. Lilah is just delicious in her attempts to turn Wesley onto her side while she unconsciously grows fond of him, the only way she is capable of. Plus Romanov plays her so perfectly.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Oh definitely S4, Weslah is one of the strongest parts of an otherwise weak season, imo. Lilah is just delicious in her attempts to turn Wesley onto her side while she unconsciously grows fond of him, the only way she is capable of. Plus Romanov plays her so perfectly.
Season 3 and Season 4 were by far her best seasons!!!
She kills it.
Season 2 she's great too.
Season 1 she was so underused!
I wish they had focused on her more.

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
Season 4 for sure!

Her relationship with Wesley really showed us her more vulnerable side and explored a more playful, sweet aspect to her personality. Her newfound leadership role also suits her. She's pretty badass, toeing the line between doing her job and being with Wesley. I love how she never stops being evil, cunning and ambitious despite her feelings for Wes. Yet, sometimes, she compromises a bit, which makes her more human.

I particularly like it when she's stuck at the Hyperion Hotel. There's so much tension between her and the gang, and her coolness and cynicism in times of crisis is great. She also has some brilliant burns. It's so sad when she dies, but I do love hallucination!Lilah.

And let's not forget Home! Lilah at her best. Confident, evil, manipulative but in her candid way. Her scenes with Wesley are soooo emotional and beautiful!

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Season 4 for sure!

Her relationship with Wesley really showed us her more vulnerable side and explored a more playful, sweet aspect to her personality. Her newfound leadership role also suits her. She's pretty badass, toeing the line between doing her job and being with Wesley. I love how she never stops being evil, cunning and ambitious despite her feelings for Wes. Yet, sometimes, she compromises a bit, which makes her more human.

I particularly like it when she's stuck at the Hyperion Hotel. There's so much tension between her and the gang, and her coolness and cynicism in times of crisis is great. She also has some brilliant burns. It's so sad when she dies, but I do love hallucination!Lilah.

And let's not forget Home! Lilah at her best. Confident, evil, manipulative but in her candid way. Her scenes with Wesley are soooo emotional and beautiful!
Season 4 Lilah is amazing.
I switch between Season 3 and Season 4 constantly as her best season.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I love the Lindsey Lilah rivalry in season 2, but I think Lilah really shines without Lindsey, so I'll go with season 3. Wesley and Lilah is interesting, but I never wanted them to be together, and in season 3 it was mostly Lilah v Angel without grey areas, and that was one of the best parts of a poor season.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I love the Lindsey Lilah rivalry in season 2, but I think Lilah really shines without Lindsey, so I'll go with season 3. Wesley and Lilah is interesting, but I never wanted them to be together, and in season 3 it was mostly Lilah v Angel without grey areas, and that was one of the best parts of a poor season.
Lilah killing Billy was her best moment for me that's why S3 Lilah was my fav I think!

Top Bottom