• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Fave Season For Lindsay

Fave Lindsay season

• Total voters

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Season 1; Angel and he had some good initial banter (I just remembered that they met in the very first episode) and Lindsey gets to do the whole range; evil plotting, trading barbs with Angel, having a crisis of faith (more believable than in 'Dead End') and then his reversion to the dark side- and getting his hand chopped off.

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I do love all Lindsey's phases but Season 2 is my favorite for sure. A part of me almost wanted him to be with Darla and have them live the American dream! Bad for the story but amazing for them!

BaskingINBangel

"Peanut butter, preferably crunchy!"
I love Lindsey in all three seasons! For me, I think his best was s2, with s5 being a close second. His interactions with Darla are amazing, and I could listen to that man sing any day. 😍😍

Last edited:

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Season 2 Lindsey, I liked the Darla stuff and also his leaving. I like s1 Lindsey too. Season 5 Lindsey, not really at all, I think he was brought back as a much less interesting character than he used to be

Top Bottom