• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Favorite Lilah Episodes

fauxindigo

Scooby
She is an amazing character and had a lot of great lines and moments in Angel Seasons 1,2,3 & 4 but what are your favorite episodes for her?

It was amazing to see her come back from hell at the end of Peace Out and Home.

and in the beginning of season 4, Deep Down, when she beheads Linwood! She's truly killer.

In Salvage, when Wesley is preparing to decapitate her in the basement and "she" appears to him- their conversation is so poignant.

Apocalypse Nowish, Lilah dressed as a schoolgirl like Fred, seducing Wesley- they're twisted "relationship" rivals BtVS Season 6 Buffy & Spike...

Billy, nice to see her taken down a notch, talk with Cordelia and come through in the end as not completely "evil"....

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
Ooooh! Off the top of my head:

Home - first of all, she looks amazing, secondly, her scenes with Wesley make me cry, thirdly, she's still the best at messing with Angel's life. She's a total boss in that episode and I love it.

Salvage - it's not really Lilah, but rather an hallucination, but it's a pretty damn good one. Makes me cry a ton.

Calvary - snarky, bitchy Lilah who had a "fall" from grace and has been surviving on her own with a grave wound for days? Yessss. She can't make coffee and makes great cutting commentary. It's unfortunate how she dies though.

Habeas Corpses - she's a total badass, handling Connor and the Beast. Her scenes with Wesley are sad though.

Slouching Toward Bethlehem - scheming Lilah is the best. She manipulates Wesley, but tenderly. Plus "You called it a relationship.". The feels...

Deep Down - Sex with Wesley and beheading her boss... sounds good to me.

A New World - stopping by Wesley's house with the Divine Comedy? Bold move. Her speech had me convinced.

Forgiving - Angel has a nasty temper but Lilah keeps her cool despite being maimed and threatened multiple times.

Blood Money - Lilah looks gorgeous and her comments are on point.

The Ring - who can forget when we first met Lilah?

Honestly, I mostly skipped seasons 1 and 2 because of all the Lindsey but I could've mentioned them as well. I just love Lilah in any episode she's in. But I'm especially fond of season 4 Lilah.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Billy is a great episode for her. She goes through a full range of experiences in it, the beating, the confrontation with Cordelia, to finally being the one to shoot Billy, love her in it.

Calvary/Salvage are great, her interactions with the gang, plus her sparking Wesley to release Faith post death.

Top Bottom