• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Favorite season for Oz

Favorite season for Oz

• Season2

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Season 3

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Season 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Season 3, partly because he has his best one-liners there (my favorite one is "we attack the mayor with hummus").

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Season 3. We get the most of Oz and he has a lot of great moments And episodes. Beauty and the Beasts, Amends, Choices, Graduation Day. I love Oz especially Oz and Willow but I also like him and Xanders interactions. I just miss Oz when he leaves in s4.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Got to go with season 3, although he does have some great scenes in the other seasons too.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Season 3 because he gets more focus in some of the episodes.
He's consistantly funnier than Xander this season, and also more likeable but he gets some good, dramatic moments. His reaction to events in 'B&TB', his breakup/reconciliation with Willow, and his intense actions in 'Choices'- everybody is arguing about whether to exchange the box for Willow and Oz totally 'gordian knot's the situation to settle the argument. :)

I did like him a lot in S4. I think if he'd gotten a full run of episodes there it would've been his best season.

Top Bottom