• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Favorite season for Xander Harris

What is your favorite season for Xander Harris?

• Season 1

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Season 2

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Season 3

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Season 4

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Season 5

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Season 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 7

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Season 8

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Season 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 10

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

sosa lola

Scooby
My vote keeps changing every time. Last time I voted for S10 Xander, but as I'm rewatching some episodes of the show, I can confidently say that S1 and S2 Xander are my favorites, perhaps S2 more so than one.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Season 4 I think, at least right now, for similar reasons nightshade stated.

I find him very relatable in season 4, I like his struggles a lot, I think it was a great and believable process for s3 Xander, while convincingly moving him towards the more mature season 5 Xander.

Angel6

Potential
Please lets not pretend the dreadful dark horse comics count.

K
katmobile
Why not not everyone considers them dreadful and there's some interest character development for Xander in them. You are free to ignore them if you choose.

Mylie

Scooby
Definitely s4.

I find him very irritating in s1 to 3 and only tolerate him. Then in s4, I find myself enjoying some of his scenes and I find him more relatable.

He's relatively fine in s5 but I do have my problems with him in Into the Woods.

I feel like s6 isn't a good season for anyone so definitely not that one.

He's one of the most enjoyable characters in s7 so that would be my 2nd favorite season for him.

Priceless

Scooby
I like the moment in Lies My Parents Told Me when Xander's putting the chains back on Spike, and when he's finished, he slaps Spike on the shoulder in such a friendly, 'it'll be okay, don't worry about it' manner and I really appreciate the growth in Xander by the time we get to season 7.

thrasherpix

Scooby
I see I already voted for season 4. I still feel that way.

If it were real life, I'd prefer Xander season 5 (speech about Riley not withstanding) and 7, and funniest in season 2 (though he crossed over into annoying more than once), but season 4 is the best of both worlds...still the fun to watch from earlier seasons, with hints of how he was growing into a better person.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
My mind has definitely changed; I voted 7, which is no longer the case. I mean, don't get me wrong, I adore S7!Xander, but now I just love all versions of him, considering he's become my favorite BtVS character of them all since I joined this place almost three years ago :D

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Before "The Replacement". Season 5 episode 3, Xander might as well have had "LOSER" tattooed across his forehead. He got split into two people, one successful and one that was purified loser and when he was recombined, he remained successful Xander, possibly instant karma from blocking a shot from Toth that was intended for Buffy. By season 7, he had a successful job as a building contractor and he was finally married to Dawn in the comics and I approve of this ship - it started from a position of mutual respect. Season 5 was the transformation so I guess that is may favourite season for Xander.

Top Bottom