• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Favourite.... (Buffyverse)

Willow Tara

♥️Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
(I'm not sure if there's already a game/thread like this, so if there's already one just delete this one and I apologize)
The game is pretty simple:
You say any category you want, like: "Episode" and then the next one can post their favourite episode(s) of Buffy and/or Angel. There's no limit you can just name one episode (without any text to it and just the name of the episode) or name 144 of Buffy and explain why you love everysinge one of them. You could also explain one episode and the rest just the title, you're completely free what you choose to write. So you can do whatever you like :). After you answer you can either say a new category or someone else posts a new one. You could also say an uncommon category, not only favourite character, but for example "favourite gif of you favourite character in you favourite episode" or watever 😂. So let's start, the first category (simple) : Favourite Character

spikenbuffy

Bad things always happen in the Buffyverse
Xander's speech to Willow in Grave, each time I am about to cry, I've always loved that moment, one of reasons why I can't be sad that season 6 exist.

Favorite Glory lines?

Allie

Helping the Helpless
Sineya
View My Video

I haven't done this in a long time and uploaded the gif to a photosharing site and tried to put the link so it would shows up here, but the actual gif won't show. If anyone can let me know what I am doing wrong I would appreciate it.

If it doesn't show up in the link it was:

Maggie: We thought you were a myth.
Buffy: Well, you were myth-taken.

Such a goofy line, but I love the cheesiness of it, just cracks me up!

Favorite Moment from any episode?

Allie

Helping the Helpless
Sineya
YGWK.gif

Sorry I finally figured it out. If you want to delete some of the extra posts or combine them that would be great.

Favorite Moment from any episode?

Top Bottom