• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Favourite movies starring Buffy/Angel cast?

Plasma

Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! ❤️
Staff member
Off topic but PLEASE tell me you’ve watched the Clerks cartoon @Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Also, say “Dragonball Evolution”. Go ahead, say that’s your favorite movie starring James Marsters. See what happens 👊

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

✨ Of The Abyss ✨
Black Thorn
Off topic but PLEASE tell me you’ve watched the Clerks cartoon @Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Also, say “Dragonball Evolution”. Go ahead, say that’s your favorite movie starring James Marsters. See what happens 👊
No, I haven't. But I've seen Clerks 2, Mall Rats, Dogma, and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. In fact, I own the DVDs. 😁

Dragonball Evolution is NOT my favourite movie. 😋
Post automatically merged:

You should check it out. It’s hilarious. Probably even moreso with some…herbal encouragement ;)
I have a "portion control" problem with herbal stuff... actually, with ANYTHING that's even vaguely intoxicating. 🥳 I'm like those fish that eat all the fish food when you feed them. 😅

Last edited:
Plasma
Plasma
You should check it out. It’s hilarious. Probably even moreso with some…herbal encouragement ;)

fauxindigo

Scooby
Cruel Intentions, Southland Tales, Air I Breathe, Harvard Man, Simply Irresistible (Cheesy but I love it), Scooby Doo, Scream 2 (SMG)
Idle Hands, Rat Race, Austin Powers, Party Monster, Holidays, Can't Hardly Wait (Seth Green)
American Pie (90s nostalgia guilty pleasure) (Alyson Hannigan)
Pleasantville, Summer Catch (Marc Blucas)
Valentine (David Borenanaz)
House on Haunted Hill (James Marsters)
Jawbreaker (Ethan Erickson & Julie Benz)
Bring it On (Eliza Dushku & Clare Kramer)
The New Guy, True Lies, Wrong Turn (another guilty pleasure) (Eliza Dushku)
Save the Last Dance (Bianca Lawson)
The Crush, Cant Hardly Wait (Amber Benson)
Honey I Shrunk the Kids (Kristine Sutherland)
Mysterious Skin, Eurotrip (Michelle Trachtenberg)
Ed Wood (Juliet Landau)
21 Grams, Identity, The Faculty, Lizzie Borden Took an Ax, Girl Interrupted, She's All That (Clea Duvall)

famicommander

Scooby
Seth Green has a pretty solid filmography:
Idle Hands (hilarious stoner comedy)
Pump Up the Volume
Enemy of the State
Austin Powers trilogy
Guardians of the Galaxy movies (voice cameos), Iron Man 2 (in-person cameo)
The Italian Job
The Lego Batman Movie
Scooby Doo 2

Dogs of Winter

Potential
Nicholas Brendon in Coherence - Good sci-fi thriller with an interesting concept and a decent performance from NB

Lindsay Crouse (Maggie Walsh) in House of Games - Really well written, entertaining and darkly comic noir-ish thriller with a much better performance from LC than she gave in Buffy and the classic line "Where am I from? I'm from the United States of Kiss My Ass"

Clea DuVall (Marcie Ross) directed Happiest Season a really likeable and funny seasonal rom-com-drama. And she has been in a few decent films like The Faculty, Identity, 21 Grams, Argo.
Although she will always be Sofie to me :)

No, I haven't. But I've seen Clerks 2, Mall Rats, Dogma, and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.
Wait you have seen Clerks 2 but not the first Clerks !! You have to watch Clerks - one of the funniest films ever.
And as @Plasma said about the the Clerks cartoon, it is definitely complimented by some herbal encouragement

Kendar

Potential
Incidentally, Amber Benson wrote, directed, and starred (along with James Marsters) a movie called Chance. I have not been able to find it anywhere.

nightshade
nightshade
Andy Hallett was in it too
Top Bottom