• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Favourite Season for Faith

Fav Faith Season

• Buffy Season 3

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Buffy Season 4

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Buffy Season 7

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Angel Season 1

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Angel Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angel Season 4

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Buffy season 4, for 'This year's girl' which is my favourite episode out of the whole series. It just amazes me how invested and sympathetic I am towards Faith when she wakes up.

Angel season 4 because Faith and Wesley are so fascinating together, and I found it so fulfilling that Faith was willing to die for Angel. Faith's come a long way, compare that to when she shot him with a poison arrow.

fauxindigo
fauxindigo
This Years Girl is literally mesmerizing- such a haunting atmosphere & Faith sinking right back into her evil groove is so fun to watch.

Mylie

Scooby
It is really hard for me to tell. I love her in every single season of the shows. But probably season 3 because that's kind of her season and it's also my favorite season in general.

My ranking would be :
BtVS s3
AtS s1 = AtS s4
BtVS s7
BtVS s4

I didn't rank s2 of AtS because there's only one scene (which I adore) and it feels unfair to compare it to the others.

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
I don't like Faith much on BtVS. She's just a cliché: easily influenced and played, jealous, a bit dumb, daddy issues, wears dark clothing, loves innuendo. She has very little good or relatable qualities - besides being sad. And the shit she does on BtVS is... not good. I have a tendency to ignore her character there and to just consider her actions (good or bad) and arc on AtS, where she is: loyal, repentant, forgiving, understanding, strong, witty, vulnerable, creative when trying to kill Angel or destroy Angelus. She still wears dark clothing, loves innuendo and is her badass self, but actually displays more qualities than weaknesses or flaws.

As for her best AtS season, it's season 4, because she's already redeemed and shows more complexity and a wider range of emotions. She also interacts with more characters and has more scenes in general.

buffy1990

"Every now and then, people surprise you."
I like S3 Faith best. I love that Faith gets her redemption arc and that she gets the chance to make amends, but I love her turn to the dark in S3 and the complexity of her relationship with Buffy. Also, the fight scene between her and Buffy in Graduation Day is one of my favorite scenes from the whole show.

samthevamp

Townie
Buffy S3, because that's where she's first introduced and it has the most Faith out of any season, and Angel S4, because she's just awesome in those few episodes during the Angelus arc :)
She does get the most mileage here. I love the music she was listening to before her fight with Buffy.

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Angel Seasons 1 considering it took Faith's character in a complete different direction. Angel Season 4 considering Faith changed.

HelloIAmHawt

The Master's Publicist
Season 4 for the impeccable Buffy impression as she asks "What's a stevedore?" Also season 3 so that we can get on that lesbian subtext train (if we want).

fauxindigo

Scooby
So even though it's a thrill when Faith is rogue in Graduation Day, This Years Girl, Who Are You? & Five x Five & they are top 10/20 episodes to me, I love her most in Buffy Season 3, before she kills Finch and dumps his body. I love her so much in Faith Hope & Trick, Beauty & the Beasts, Homecoming, Amends even Bad Girls. My favorite is in Faith Hope & Trick when Faith has dinner with Buffy & Joyce and Faith tells Joyce about how she loves slaying- Joyce's reaction is everything.

Buffy Season 3 is actually tied for first place though with Angel Season 4 because I just love Faith in jail, Faith breaking out of jail, Faith in the Hyperion, Faith with Gunn (now that's the white girl for Gunn, not Fred or Gwen), Faith vs. The Beast, Faith vs. Angelus, in Angels mind, destroying Wesley's shower lol.. the list goes on. oh and for her line in Salvage "it's like riding a biker."

W

WillowFromBuffy

I love Faith always, but I think if I can think of BtVS S4 and AtS S1 as being of the same season, I would go for that one, because that is four very strong and diverse Faith-centric episodes.

My least favourite is BtVS S7. We're so used to see Faith be at the centre of the drama in every episode she is in, but in S7, she is sorta just there, and she has lost some of her edge.
Season 4 for the impeccable Buffy impression as she asks "What's a stevedore?" Also season 3 so that we can get on that lesbian subtext train (if we want).
Well, that's Eliza trying to speak like SMG, not Faith impersonating Buffy.

HelloIAmHawt
HelloIAmHawt
Fair, but either way I am happy I have it. Agreed that S7 Faith is not best Faith, felt tossed in because it would have been weird to not do so.
W

WillowFromBuffy

@HelloIAmHawt When Faith does impersonate Buffy, it is SMG doing an impression of Eliza playing Faith doing a parody of how SMG plays Buffy, which is soo many levels of acting :p

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
She was best on AtS, and she had the most screen time in S4, so there you go!

Multiple characters were better on AtS, like Cordelia, Wesley, and even Angel himself.

fauxindigo
fauxindigo
I agree Angel, Cordy, Wesley were all vastly more likable on Angel but Faith was likable in early BtVS S3 (and had probably more screen time than Angel S4) and in Buffy S7

Albion

Townie
I love post-redemption Faith so much, Buffy S7 and Angel S4 are my favourites. Her interactions with everyone on S7 Buffy are amazing. If I could pick a third option I would choose Angel S1, her fight with Angel at the end of Five by Five is so moving.

Btvs fan

Scooby
I love Faith on S4 Angel, so nonsense and take charge, while being relatable and bad ass at the sane time.

Was gonna say S7 Buffy for the line that wasnt in the script about coming to help but not being Buffys lapdog either. She was so in the right. I absolutely hate Buffy smacking her around every other episode. That just set my teeth on edge, it was outright bullying.

I also just hate the writers interview saying about how Faith is just the cool aunt that doesnt know how to lead. I'm like WHAT did they not see Angel S4 where she quite literally did just that !!

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
I also just hate the writers interview saying about how Faith is just the cool aunt that doesnt know how to lead. I'm like WHAT did they not see Angel S4 where she quite literally did just that !!
I don’t remember them saying that Faith can’t lead, it’s just that because Buffy is the Mum, Faith can just be the cool aunt to the potentials.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
I would say 4/7, since it was the full range of the dark Slayer, but it didn't involve any clubbing.

Top Bottom