• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Favourite Season for Faith

Fav Faith Season

• Buffy Season 3

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Buffy Season 4

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Buffy Season 7

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Angel Season 1

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Angel Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angel Season 4

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters

vampmogs

Potential
I would have to say Season 3 on the basis that it's the season which introduced her, the season she appeared in the most, and the season which laid the groundwork for everything that came next.

That said, my favourite Faith-centric episodes are "This Years Girl" through to "Sanctuary." I absolutely adore that mini arc and it really helped cement Faith as one of my favourite characters.

If I had to rank the seasons overall;

1) BtVS Season 3: For the reasons stated above
2) BtVS Season 4: "Who Are You" in particular is one of my favourite episodes of the series.
3) AtS Season 1: Both "Five by Five" and "Sanctuary"are incredible episodes. The alleyway scene is iconic and these episodes really establish the Angel/Faith dynamic which I love
4) AtS Season 4: Faith is great in these episodes but I don't like how Angelus is written or depicted so it lets them down a bit for me. Nevertheless, there's still some fantastic moments throughout, in particular the shower scene.
5) AtS Season 2: It's just one scene but, man, is it touching. And what a nice surprise! It's a lovely, lovely scene but it's rated so low because it's so small
6) BtVS Season 7: "Dirty Girls" is actually one of the more entertaining episodes of the season and I think Faith is a breath of fresh air by the time she shows up. I also really enjoy aspects of the Buffy/Faith relationship this season and I find her concern for Buffy really touching in "Touched." But in comparison to all the other choices, the material given to Faith in Season 7 is just really shallow. I also thought the Wood/Faith relationship was really unnecessary and trivial in comparison to what they could have explored between Faith and other more longstanding cast members (like addressing what happened between her and Xander perhaps. Or exploring why Willow is treating Faith more nicely etc).

Top Bottom