• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

FFB has no talent and would like a banner

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
As much as I enjoy my old banner, I am requesting a new one from anyone who is feeling generous. Also my current one is not showing up, though that may only be for me. I would like either Spuffy or Fred as the theme.

Black Thorn
I could make one,
Of course you could make one. Does that mean you will make one? I mean... I could make one. I won't. But I could. Could doesn't give her a banner though.

Taake

Bella
Staff member
Black Thorn
Of course you could make one. Does that mean you will make one? I mean... I could make one. I won't. But I could. Could doesn't give her a banner though.
Fine. I will make one.
The could was there out of politeness, to offer the opportunity to say "no, thanks, I'd rather have a banner by someone else". Ms. Manners rules my life!

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
Thank you very much! @Taake
No matter what Pole says, I definitely saw the politeness in the first post:)

Black Thorn
No matter what Pole says, I definitely saw the politeness in the first post:)
Slanderous! I never said she wasn't polite. I just had an idea for a cool Spike + Fred banner but didn't want to do it if she "could" have been working on something already.