• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Final Thoughts

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
Here you can post your final thoughts, or overall impression of the book. For those who don't want to divide the book into different parts, this is where you can post your thoughts once you're done. :)

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Gonna post some short thoughts of the book here...

Overall I thought it was okay. Kinda liked the story most of the characters and the setting.
It was an easy read that hold my interest up throughout but not exactly overwhelming.

My main problem was the teenage romance angst (or whatever you call it) Nina had towards Leo.
Guessing I'm not the right target group for that kind of stuff.

Regarding the Buffy references I didn't found it as bad as Taake makes it sound. lol
There was a lot though...
Mostly I thought it was unnecessary that so many of the watchers was some kind of relative to a character from the show.

I might try another book if I don't have anything better to read at the moment.
But it's not like I'm super excited for it and can't wait until it arrive...

/SK

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
Gonna post some short thoughts of the book here...

Overall I thought it was okay. Kinda liked the story most of the characters and the setting.
It was an easy read that hold my interest up throughout but not exactly overwhelming.

My main problem was the teenage romance angst (or whatever you call it) Nina had towards Leo.
Guessing I'm not the right target group for that kind of stuff.

Regarding the Buffy references I didn't found it as bad as Taake makes it sound. lol
There was a lot though...
Mostly I thought it was unnecessary that so many of the watchers was some kind of relative to a character from the show.

I might try another book if I don't have anything better to read at the moment.
But it's not like I'm super excited for it and can't wait until it arrive...

/SK
I actually like the ending, but I hope for the story's sake that Leo stays dead.

What did you think of Nina?

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
What did you think of Nina?
A bit whiny perhaps. lol
At times it felt that she went on and on with some of her issues and you kinda - yeah we know, let's move on.

But having said that I actually do think she was okay
Can imagine following her a bit more. :)

/SK

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
A bit whiny perhaps. lol
At times it felt that she went on and on with some of her issues and you kinda - yeah we know, let's move on.

But having said that I actually do think she was okay
Can imagine following her a bit more. :)

/SK
At the beginning I found her really annoying, but she really grew on me towards the end.

The moment I decided that I liked her was during her fight with Leo when she thought he was going to kill her.

I still want Artemis to go evil in the next book. It seems like it is setting that up.

Reactions: sk
Top Bottom