• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Finally watching with the kids

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
My eldest two (12 and 10) and I have started watching the first box set now. Yesterday, we watched "Teacher's Pet". In the early scene where we see the insect leg dragging the bio teacher backwards, the elder of them said: "Oh! That's the leg of a Mantis." Apparently, I am raising a geek. Who'd have thought.

Today, he grinned at "if the Apocalypse comes, beep me". He has been intrigued by a sticker on my laptop saying that for a long time.

Having big kids is challenging as hell, but it is also very fun.

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
After a long hiatus, we watched the episode "Angel" today. That was such fun. The horror element, like Darla's face when she'd knocked on the door to get Joyce's attention, worked just as intended, and my eldest said that for once, he actually wanted a romance to happen.

joseph

Tara & Willow Forever.
My eldest two (12 and 10) and I have started watching the first box set now. Yesterday, we watched "Teacher's Pet". In the early scene where we see the insect leg dragging the bio teacher backwards, the elder of them said: "Oh! That's the leg of a Mantis." Apparently, I am raising a geek. Who'd have thought.

Today, he grinned at "if the Apocalypse comes, beep me". He has been intrigued by a sticker on my laptop saying that for a long time.

Having big kids is challenging as hell, but it is also very fun.
professor walsh your the first person I heard who liked her always hated her she was suppose to be how people are cruel to animals.

I got my 13 year old through Welcome to the Hellmouth & The Harvest but have yet to continue. He's open to it, just not into it... yet. Who knows if it'll ever take.

He also sat through Primeval out of all episodes because he wanted to see when Adam had a machine gun arm.