• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

first fan vid: what went through Buffy's head when she died

Hero

Scooby
I made a video around Christmas about what went through Buffy's head while she died in season 5. I posted it in Raiden but didn't get any comments or views, so here's hoping some more shameless self promotion can help change that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SsOdUrXJnU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SsOdUrXJnU[/ame]

Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Oh no, FOX blocked it.
E
Emzzie
aww evil fox

Tasha

Dn'* letthespacebugsbite!
Sineya
Aww it says it has been removed by Fox.
F*cking Fox did this to me the other day ago, with my Dollhouse vid.
:(

white avenger

white avenger
There seem to be a lot of videos, not just Buffy or Angel,but Highlander, Smallville, Supernatural, and a whole lot of others that are getting blocked, deleted, or having their sound tracks removed lately. I wonder, if fan videos are being targeted right now, how long will it be before fan fictions start getting the axe as well. I know that Joss and several others (Greg Widen, the creator of the original Highlander characters for one) have even encouraged the writers of fan fictions about their characters, saying that it is good practice for aspiring young writers, but the studios, who actually own the properties in question, are apparently a different matter.

Then, after the videos and fictions are gone, are they gonna come after the fan forums? Frightening thought.

Hero

Scooby
I'll give it a try on Buffy tube! Damn Fox, they're just jealous of my superior editing skills....not... lol
How come I can still view it though?

Taake

Nightmare, dressed as a daydream
Staff member
Black Thorn
aw too bad it was blocked!
I sorely hope it doesn't happen to fanfiction too! I don't write anymore but years and years ago it WAS great practice for me. It's not like it's hurting anyone.

Top Bottom