• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

First timer

Tank1978

Townie
Hi all. New to all this message board stuff so be gentle! I'm on social media but rarely ever post. I'm a big Buffy and Angel fan. Was a fan back in the day and bought all the boxsets but got back into it again a couple of years ago when I managed to get my wife and son to watch it with me (still working on getting my daughter to watch it). This time around I've fallen back in love with it again and this time have even gone on to read some of the comics and novels as well as downloading as much of the music as I can!

Joined this board as it still is active and think my family are bored of me talking about it to them!!!!

Hope to talk soon.

genghiskhan

God among men
Welcome to the buffy boards!!
I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!
My family are sick of me talking about Buffy and Angel too.

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I’m also on social media, but I rarely post either. I never heard of Buffy or Angel until 2002 when I watched some episodes of both shows on tv3 Ireland (I was 15 at the time). Never really got into the Buffyverse until nearly a decade later (2009), as I was more interested in other shows back then.

I’m a big Buffy and Angel fan too. They’re two of top 3 favourite shows along with The Fugitive 1960s series. I started rewatching the Buffyverse recently as well. I forgot how clever the dialogue is and how great the actors are.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hey welcome! I hope you will love posting/reading here on BB as much as I do. It really is a great place to discuss all thing Buffy and Angel :)

My first time watching Buffy was with my parents, they liked it when they were younger and we watched it together (like you with your son) when I was 9, because my mother got the boxset to her birthday. And so it's actually their fault I got so obsessed with it. And they still talk with me about it, but they are kinda bored or even a bit annoyed that I always talk about Buffy and Angel too...

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! This is a great place to discuss Buffy and Angel and Firefly and Dollhouse and anything else from Joss Whedon's universe. The level of wit and intelligence here is quite high, so I don't mind spending several hours a day here. Don't be afraid to join in, there's no seniority here - posts from new people are given the same respect as those from old crocs like myself.

Top Bottom