• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Fonts in Photoshop

Chosen Enemy

Losing my soul
I have a problem with the fonts in my PS, and I don't know if it's like that in everyone's. I only see the list of fonts without the sample. Meaning, I see only the name of the font, but can't see what it looks like. Problem is, I need to go through one by one or just skip from one to another, looking for the font I want, until I find the first one that I like. Is there a way to make the fonts show and not just by name?

Hope you got my problem, a little hard to explain.

Harley

Imported from Detroit
Sineya
What version do you use? I have PS 7 and mine is the same way. I havent found a way to change it. I dont know if the newer versions allow it though.

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
It may just be that you need to upgrade to a newer version of Photoshop... I know my friend Terri has an older version of Photoshop and she doesn't see a sample of the text, but I have CS4 and I've seen samples since I had CS3.

W
Willow My Love
They're in CS2 also.

Chosen Enemy

Losing my soul
I have CS5. Isn't it a later version? Isn't it supposed to have better functions? Hmm....
Anyway, thanks, I'll try downloading another version. I'll go with CS4. Maybe that will help.

Top Bottom