• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Foxy's BtVS coloring book shenanigans

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
Hellloooo,

Soooo, I have been trying to draw again, so I thought why don't I buy the Buffy coloring book! I will be taking pictures of my colored in work and post them in this thread. I really recommend the book for everyone as it is really lovely and is of quite decent quality paper-wise!

This is the front cover for the ones who are interested :)16144013_782671741887942_419397704_n.jpg
1.jpg
This one is not finished, but it is an example of what is to come! I will also work on getting better quality pictures :)

I will be working in chronological order!

Foxy out :)

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
:eek:

I preordered mine ages ago, but Amazon say it's now out of stock! So I have no idea when I'll get mine.... :(

When I do, we should have a little competition though.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
:eek:

I preordered mine ages ago, but Amazon say it's now out of stock! So I have no idea when I'll get mine.... :(

When I do, we should have a little competition though.
Guess that's why mine hasn't shipped either, booo.

Looking good though Foxy! Can't wait to see more :)

Mylie

Scooby
That's really weird because I pre-ordered mine on monday and received it today. I hope you guys get yours soon.

Athena

Staff member
Black Thorn
Well that's not annoying at all. Amazon should fulfill pre-orders on a first come first served basis. :mad:

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
I've got one on order for my girlfriend and haven't been told anything about when it'll show up. Unusual for Amazon.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Well that's not annoying at all. Amazon should fulfill pre-orders on a first come first served basis. :mad:
Maybe Mylie got hers from Amazon.com while we ordered from the UK?

It'll be fun when it arrives though, I saw that there's a great Spike and Dru pic I can't wait to get my hands on. :) I don't have the patience you do Foxy, to go chronologically :D

Foxy
Foxy
This will be my daily release from stress (I'm in my senior year of uni). Don't worry I've got plenty of patience.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Good job Foxy! Very colorful, I'm scared to color in mine. I'm not the best. Lol. So I photo copied a couple of pages to practice on first. Lol

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
Strangely enough Amazon have just emailed me saying they have no clue when the supplier will be giving them the books.

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
I only received it yesterday and thanks :) Yes, I would definitely be up for competitions!!!

I read something about how they were very high in demand...much more than anticipated. That's good for Darkhorse, but not for you guys :/

I do have to say I'm really impressed with the art but would have liked more variety of characters. There's only one or two with Anya in it, but one with Anya is really epic, though.

Mylie

Scooby
I agree. I really hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Maybe Mylie got hers from Amazon.com while we ordered from the UK?

It'll be fun when it arrives though, I saw that there's a great Spike and Dru pic I can't wait to get my hands on. :) I don't have the patience you do Foxy, to go chronologically :D
I got mine from amazon.ca so that might be it.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
I only received it yesterday and thanks :) Yes, I would definitely be up for competitions!!!

I read something about how they were very high in demand...much more than anticipated. That's good for Darkhorse, but not for you guys :/

I do have to say I'm really impressed with the art but would have liked more variety of characters. There's only one or two with Anya in it, but one with Anya is really epic, though.
Maybe if they do well they'll put out a second book with more characters :)

I finished it!
View attachment 7987

Tomorrow, I will start on the next one!
That looks great! I will not be competing with you :p

Athena

Staff member
Black Thorn
I agree. I really hope everyone gets theirs soon.

I got mine from amazon.ca so that might be it.
Just to add, I wasn't cross at you Mylie, just at Amazon! They've emailed me to say they have no date of availability. Clearly should have got it from amazon.ca!

I'm just jealous of all your artistry! :D

TONER

Townie
Wow glad I pre-ordered-- got mine yesterday too. It is so awesome!! I thought with the show being over for such a long time, people were just trying to make a quick buck. But they're really nice scenes with fun quotes and it's all just right :) Flipping through I did want more though... if it's so successful that it's selling out now, they'll have to do another one with more characters later, right?

Now just have to improve my coloring skills...

Top Bottom