• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Fred's best & worst outfits

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Hi all,

So at @dcai0830 demand here is the best outfits thread fro Fred. She might be a nerd but there is nothing geeky about this girl's style!

I personaly really love this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/sockmonkeyhere/Misc%20Stuff/HellboundEekCapFixed.jpg

So sweet and feminine...like Fred!

Last edited by a moderator:

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Hi all!

So if everyone gets a good and bad outfit thread, even the nicest of the bunch needs one. So let's add the strangest outfits Fred ever wore.

Here is one of mine:

Love you Fred, but I just don't understand this skirt...

fauxindigo

Scooby
Lorne-The-House-Always-Wins-3-angel-38659340-375-500.jpg images.jpeg
Even though it's a gag, I love when Fred dressed up as a Lornette in Vegas in The House Always Wins & when she dressed up nice in Waiting in the Wings.

And clearly Freds outfit in Pylea is her worst, I mean dirty potato sack much? I get that she was a runaway cave dweller but that's no excuse to look so disgusting. Especially when you consider what Cordelia ended up wearing in Pylea.

5d49d0c1-843e-41f6-a2c5-bd7716470d67.gif
gif from playbuzz

badsister

Angel's Avenger
i really just want to say that for me none were the best cause 00s were a fashion disaster i really don't understand what exactly went wrong to make people wear knee boots and capri pants at the same time.

Top Bottom