• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

From the monsters of Black Thorn to Sineya

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
So run if you value your soul you children of the Sineya, for we are monsters!

• Haha
Reactions: Nix

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
So what else is new
yawning-smiley-face.png

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
feeling a little bit Jaundiced are you?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh ChaseRules you're saying someone made a mistake, how about you? The goody goody two shoes folk have armies (Sineya) where as the really good guys (Black Thorn) have Legions.

Oh yes, it is good to be in Black Thorn

ChaseRules

Sineya
Oh ChaseRules you're saying someone made a mistake, how about you? The goody goody two shoes folk have armies (Sineya) where as the really good guys (Black Thorn) have Legions.

Oh yes, it is good to be in Black Thorn
Keep saying that . We know Black Thorn uses drugs to keep it people in line & not running for the hills to get away .

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Well, there is a thing. I had always suspected it but I never really believed it, yet here it is and it is a member of Sineya who supports the fallacy but not only does she support the falsehood she believes it and now attempts to get us to believe the falsehoods.
The (sounds like the elephant with very big ears) we know Black Thorn uses drugs to keep its people in line, silly, silly, silly.
we at Black Thorn know for a fact that if the house of Black Thorn wanted to stop any of us from running away it wouldn't try to give us the drugs in the form of anything so nice as tablets or drink.
But what of us nice people in Black Thorn: the members of the house. Do we see the need to stand in a line like the regimented Sineyans? No, we are all proudly individuals.
If for instance the most of the members of Black Thorn were to run to the hills what would be the outcome, for a start the movement of all those people through the brush would become an environmental disaster. The members of Black Thorn will go an sit on the bench seats provided to look at the beauty of the environment.
Lets look at those who do want to leave Black Thorn, only one person comes top mind and that is Spanky. Why hasn't he left Black Thorn, well it isn't because Black Thorn won't let him leave it is because Sineya won't let him leave. Sineya will not even let him leave and not be in a house. Talk about a controlling house full of people who are really, well the Eyans of the house are so.. .. the eyans of sin.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Anyone have any preferences for the Easter Egg of choice?

ChaseRules

Sineya
I have a idea but since you a BT I don't think we get along with that decision .

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
ChaseRules,
that isn't right,
that isn't right at all.
As long as you agree with us,
we are quite respectful,
of anything you think of,
ChaseRules.

ChaseRules

Sineya
So I said you were better then us you would respect me ILLYRIAN ?

Top Bottom