• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Go Fund Me Border Wall

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
now if Mexico wanted to build a solid stone wall to keep the Americans out all sorts of people from different countries would have given them money.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Stop it, evil hand! Stop it!
Black Thorn
now if Mexico wanted to build a solid stone wall to keep the Americans out all sorts of people from different countries would have given them money.
Believe me, most Americans don't want to go there anyway. It's not like they have anything we want.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Stop it, evil hand! Stop it!
Black Thorn
Americans aren't sneaking into Mexico, having thousands of babies, getting government handouts, and generally burdening their country. Or bringing tuberculosis and head lice into their schools. And let's not forget the massive increase in drunk driving fatalities and attempted abductions of underage girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
True but I wasn't saying that, it was just a comparison really.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
If sharks dont work, I dont see land mines or a wall working either. Are drones big enough to carry people yet?

Local note - It astounds me that waleeds hashtag aussie army want to bring in criminals and cry about christmas island/naruru. Those screaming about refugee rights need to take a walk in their own outback and watch their first nations people rotting on the sides of the road. Ask a rural kid how long they have to wait for fresh water and food relief, check in with an elder dying of diabetes due to lack fresh food, check out the numbers dying because of lack of dialysis/healthcare facilities. Tell me again how kids on naruru have it so hard after living 6 months in a remote region (where the gov wants to settle these refugees). Maybe a night stroll on the streets of melbourne to see what becomes of homeless elderly refugees. We're not fixing problems, we're adding to it.

America leads the world is so many things, why doesn't it lead mexico into universal basic income? Wont be long before robots do all the jobs they come to do anyway.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Off Topic.

HoppyHippy asked if drones were big enough to carry people yet?
Yes and they have done for years.
They are starting to develop car that are driverless,
but what about passenger planes? The pilot does take off and landing but
the rest of the flight can be controlled by the automatic pilot.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
So Trump is going on TV in about 6 hours from now (7am) to talk about the wall, wonder what he'll say.

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
So Trump is going on TV in about 6 hours from now (7am) to talk about the wonderwall what he'll say.
And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

Maybe something like that?

Spanky
Spanky
It's wonderwall? Okay, that makes more sense. I thought it was something else.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Taake,
if only the meeting lasted as long as it takes to say your post it would indicate that Trump knew the meaning of the word meeting. According to the Republicans Trump asked if the Democrats would pay for a metal wall (fence), the Democrats said no, Trump left the meeting. The news programs over here showed the fence that has been erected there are stronger garden fences here than what Trump calls a wall.
Taake,
do you have any more words of wisdom for us to enjoy?

Spanky
Spanky
I think you might be confusing what is already been built for the wall Trump wants to build.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Sorry Spanky I couldn't understand what your comment meant, can you say that a different way?

Spanky
Spanky
The fences have been there for years. The sections of walls, for the most part, have been there for years. Trump has nothing to do with what is pre-existing. They are not what he wants to build.

Dora

Scooby
Immigration is fine , no problem ....just ask up to 1 million white female children as young as 11 groomed as prostitutes and gang raped by Muslim pedophile gangs here in the UK , that the government , police , and social services turned a blind eye to , prosecuted those that said it was happening and now have a almost a news blackout when a few of them actually do go to court
Multiculturalism is a fine thing.

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
just ask up to 1 million white female children as young as 11 groomed as prostitutes and gang raped by Muslim pedophile gangs here in the UK
How on earth have you arrived at that number?
prosecuted those that said it was happening
Are you talking about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?
now have a almost a news blackout when a few of them actually do go to court
How is there simultaneously a news blackout and yet you've heard of 1 million white victims of Muslims?

they says it up to a million , but then it has been going on for up to 40 years, It all came to light though a public inquiry into the running of Rotherham council they estimated that in Rotherham alone the figure of young girls is 1400 .
The men accused are nearly all from Pakistani originally
The right wing party BNP was bankrupt in 2006 by the government for claiming there was Pakistani pedophile gangs operating in Yorshire they were taken to court twice for in sighting racial hatred the case was not proven on either occasion , but no cost was awarded, this bankrupted both the party and the guy who run it
Its was so bad in Rotherham that there is a case of two fathers trying to get their 14 year old daughter out of a house, with up to 30 men inside , police was called.....they arrested the fathers, on racism charges
You do read/ hear frequently of yet another town this has happened in and sometimes the number attending court ( 29 is the highest I have heard ) but you are not allowed to know their names etc and when sentenced its hard to find even then their names and for how long they are being imprisoned
Most information come though social media or in almost snippets in news papers , but people have been/are in jail for leaking such information prier to sentencing....Tommy Robinson being one

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
they says it up to a million , but then it has been going on for up to 40 years,
Rotherham alone the figure of young girls is 1400
Rotherham I believe had the largest amount of victims. So to get up to 1 million from 1400 you'd need another 700 cases on the same scale. I don't think there's any suggestion that's the case.
The right wing party BNP was bankrupt in 2006 by the government for claiming there was Pakistani pedophile gangs operating in Yorshire they were taken to court twice for in sighting racial hatred the case was not proven on either occasion , but no cost was awarded, this bankrupted both the party and the guy who run it
I don't know about the details on this one. The BNP are openly racist and fascist, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were inciting racial hatred.
but people have been/are in jail for leaking such information prier to sentencing....Tommy Robinson being one
In jail is where they belong. Yaxley-Lennon is making a fortune from his Tommy Robinson character while jeopardising the trial of suspected paedophiles.

Now don't get me wrong on this subject. There have been a number of cases of grooming gangs where the authorities have been disgracefully negligent. It's inexcusable and people should be held to account for it. However it's not on the scale you suggest and it's certainly not a problem exclusive to any race or religion.

Immigration is fine , no problem ....just ask up to 1 million white female children as young as 11 groomed as prostitutes and gang raped by Muslim pedophile gangs here in the UK , that the government , police , and social services turned a blind eye to , prosecuted those that said it was happening and now have a almost a news blackout when a few of them actually do go to court
"In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovan men were also involved)"
Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

If my maths is correct, you'd need to find the same level of abuse in 714 towns in the UK to come anywhere close to a figure of 1,000,000

Tommy Robinson being one
I switched off after this.

Sorry @The Bronze - I didn't see your post!

The Bronze
The Bronze
Great minds think alike :-)
Taake
Taake
Even at that number it's pretty gruesome though :( Poor children

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
I'd say it definitely seems to be a cultural phenomenon though.
The group aspect appears to have a cultural link. I don't have the expertise to say for sure but I suspect it's one of a number of factors. Paedophiles are opportunistic, they find what works for them and go with it. We've seen it all over the news from various groups. Celebrities, sports coaches, priests and on it goes. Often the authorities are reluctant to get involved for whatever reason which is why I find the focus on race and religion misguided.

Top Bottom