• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Go Fund Me Border Wall

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
The group aspect appears to have a cultural link. I don't have the expertise to say for sure but I suspect it's one of a number of factors. Paedophiles are opportunistic, they find what works for them and go with it. We've seen it all over the news from various groups.

I guess I'm referring to some of the comments of the some perpetrators themselves, the comments they made about 'white women' in general. It seems that underage white girls were their exclusive target. That is relevant because their IS a racial/cultural aspect.

Also the difference here is these are exclusively organized GANGS of Asian men, numbering from 8 to 20 and operating unopposed for decades.
That is different from the odd isolated priest or celebrity who is protected because of their professional status (and sometimes aided by others weho share that status), not because of their ethnicity.

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
Also the difference here is these are exclusively organized GANGS of Asian men, numbering from 8 to 20 and operating unopposed for decades.
That is different from the odd isolated priest or celebrity who is protected because of their professional status (and sometimes aided by others weho share that status), not because of their ethnicity.
It is not uncommon at all for paedophiles to work in groups. They recently dismantled two groups here in Norway. One large network spanning the country and a culture of abuse within a Christian community in a municipality called Tysfjord. The former have 84 suspects. In the latter, there are several smaller groups.

thetopher
thetopher
I was referring specifically to the UK but I take your point that internationally it may very well be different.
Rotherham I believe had the largest amount of victims. So to get up to 1 million from 1400 you'd need another 700 cases on the same scale. I don't think there's any suggestion that's the case.

I don't know about the details on this one. The BNP are openly racist and fascist, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were inciting racial hatred.

In jail is where they belong. Yaxley-Lennon is making a fortune from his Tommy Robinson character while jeopardising the trial of suspected paedophiles.

Now don't get me wrong on this subject. There have been a number of cases of grooming gangs where the authorities have been disgracefully negligent. It's inexcusable and people should be held to account for it. However it's not on the scale you suggest and it's certainly not a problem exclusive to any race or religion.
Yes there are pedophiles in every sector I myself have suffered from this , and yes the BNP was a right wing party , but there was no case to answer , and they were right about the abuse , and how many Children was raped because of what the government politically decided to use the courts against the BNP ,, how many Police , social workers , etc knew the abuse was happening, but said nothing because of the BNP court case , not wanting to be classed a racists ?
As for Tommy Robinson he was illegally tried and hence let out A.S.A.P. the whole arrest stinks!! whatever your political views there are freedom of speech issues here,
Back on Subject build the wall...... I am glad we have the English Chanel

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Did you hear the rhetoric that Trump spouted about what Mexicans are doing in America. Now he has to fix the very poor justice system throughout the USA. And for all Trump's complaining about what is allowed in the USA is he going to stop the school shootings.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
isn't going to do anything for stopping school shootings.
What will? You can start a new thread so as not to take this off topic and have the forum administration chastise you, or go private. Just curious as to what you think will stop them.

Top Bottom