• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

God is my co-pilot, or, why Ohio women are nuts

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
from jalopnik

An Ohio woman caused an impressive amount of carnage after running a red light at over 100 mph and crashing through multiple cars, a utility pole and a house. The reason for the crash is perhaps even wilder as the driver admits to running the light with her kid in the car on purpose to “test her faith with God.”

On June 15, police in Beachwood, Ohio, responded to the scene of the incredible crash, reports 19 News Cleveland. The driver had her 11-year-old kid in the car and thankfully there were no major injuries to her, the kid, the driver of the other car or occupants of the house. Traffic camera videos captured her Ford Taurus taking the nose off of one car in an intersection before crashing in the next.

The police investigation into the crash took a weird turn when the woman admitted to police that she intentionally sped down the road and through the intersections at about 120 mph, from KTLA 5:
The woman told police that she intentionally drove at the high speed and through the red light to “test her faith with God,” according to the report. She told police she’s been going through some “trials and tribulations” and was recently fired from her job. The woman said she “let go and let God take the wheel,” the police report said, adding that she believed she did the right thing.
The woman and her child were treated for minor injuries at the hospital. She faces charges of felony assault, endangering a child and driving under license suspension.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
God is my co-pilot, or, why Ohio women are nuts
67.gif

Hey now! As a victim of someone that was quite drunk & quite male, I can say that this isn't necessarily true! 😏

Spanky
Spanky
I thought the little angry guy was giving me the finger at first. Well, I mean he is giving me the finger, but I thought it was the other finger. Every woman from Ohio I ever met was nuts. #fact.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I would never call you a manwhore. Everyone already knows that you are, so what would be the point?
Well, everyone knows them Ohioans are nuts but they still call them buckeyes, so... one never knows does one.

Back to the article, I guess that whole driving with God thing is more common than one would think. Just a few months ago a similar thing happened. And a few times last year. I wonder if it's always been happening or if it's the result of the effect the China virus on our lives.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
Its funny how people blame God or Satan for their own stupid actions. Maybe God thought, "This woman is a loon and she's pissing me off," and he DID take the wheel.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
All those questions that could be asked?
What religions were the victims of her actions?
And if God was driving, I thought he was meant to be a good guy.

The stupid woman should have stated that she is nuts, and Kept God out of it.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
It's clear that Satan intervened in her suicidal idiocy and spared her life. He's got big plans for the a-holes of the earth.

Top Bottom