• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Good to be back!

naaathan

Townie
Hi gang!

I'm Nathan. Those who may recall, I went by "The Chosen" back in the day. Today I discovered I have NO idea what email I used for that account alllll those years ago so here I am, all shiny and new.

I love that Buffy is still such an important thing in mine and so many others' lives.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Hey TC! I don't remember what name I went by last time you were here lol. Glad to have you back on board :D

Have you seen Agents of Shield?

naaathan

Townie
Hey TC! I don't remember what name I went by last time you were here lol. Glad to have you back on board :D

Have you seen Agents of Shield?

I have! I'm super far behind though...I think I got up to season 4? I definitely plan on finishing it at some point -- it's so good!

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Yay! If you do get round to catching up, there is a sub forum here to post in ;)

I think my name was Aussie back then, and people still use it for me haha. Admittedly i am a bit Buffy-ed out these days. Old habits die hard.

Hope to see you posting :)

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Hellloooooo welcome home :D

telperion66

Potential
Hi gang!

I'm Nathan. Those who may recall, I went by "The Chosen" back in the day. Today I discovered I have NO idea what email I used for that account alllll those years ago so here I am, all shiny and new.

I love that Buffy is still such an important thing in mine and so many others' lives.
Good to meet you pal!

My name is Nathan also, we are few in this world it seems...

Get posting pal, stoke up some fires. Peace.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome back! It seems like a lot of our discussions these days are about other television programs but Buffy is still foremost in my own mind.

Kratos

Potential
Welcome back. I only joined Buffy Boards last year, but it’s a great website for talking Buffy and other stuff. Best Internet forum imo.

Top Bottom