• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Group Leader Sign Ups

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
We're going to try something new with the discussion group. Each week someone new is going to lead the discussion on the topic of their (or the group's, if they prefer) choice.

Each group leader will give their topic, then members will have a week to watch the pertinent episode(s), and the discussion will start.

If you would like to lead a week's discussion, please sign up here. First come, first serve. If you can't do a certain week, please say and we'll leapfrog you for that week.

:)

1. HisMrs - Sept 19
2. caintaintdead - Sept 26
3. msfantastico87 - Oct 4
4. Connor Holtz - Oct 11

5. xfivebyfive - Oct 18
6. Queen Crabbit - Oct 25 (might I suggest something Halloween-y?)
7. Chosen Enemy - Nov 1
8. Miss Cordelia - Nov 8
9. Wishing Oceans - Nov 15
10. Zalos - Nov 22
11. StarSlayer - Nov 29
12. Airam - Dec 6
13. buffie - Dec 13

msfantastico87

Joann the Goblin Slayer
Hm this sounds interesting. I think I could give this a try. Although I definitely don't want to be one of the first as I've never done this before, so I'd like to see how other do it before I give it a shot(although it doesn't really sound like brain surgery :p)

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
HisMrs agrees: Sure, sounds good! Do I just pick a topic??

Yep, just pick a topic. Can be a specific episode, or an arc, or a few eps having to do with a character, or comparing two characters - whatever you think would be interesting for a discussion.

msfantastico87

Joann the Goblin Slayer
So since HisMrs is going first, and you already set up a date for us so far, are our discussions going to be locked until such date?

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Yeah, I'm going to let you guys post your topics when you're ready, then I'll close the thread until the discussion date. But that way if you know your topic early you can give people a little more time.

But everyone needs to post their topic at least a week before their discussion is set to start.

:)

Chosen Enemy

Losing my soul
Interesting. Might sign up, but I still have to consider, so don't sign me up yet.
Although, I didn't quite understand. What's the leader's role, I mean besides open a thread and picking a topic?

Wishing Oceans

I don't think, I know.
Sounds like fun! :) I'd love to be signed up for this.

Airam
Airam
Ysy! That was one of my very favorites of the villain banners!!!

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
Sign me up for the week after WO ;P I promise it won't be about BANDEEEEEEEEEER! Haha!

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
It can be about whatever you want it to be about lol
Top Bottom