• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Guess who's been watching fanvids...

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Found this lot funny (hope its allowed to post)

Seen any you like?

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I watched a pile of these before - good fun! The cast has so much natural chemistry and such a tight friendship with each other, it's adorable. Easily the best cast on TV at the moment, for me.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
There are so many extras! I didn't have the internet when Buffy was airing and the cast of Shield seem much more friendly and happy together. They really do have good chemistry. I Feel a bit spoilt with so much fun!

Cant go wrong when your lead is this sexy

100th ep Round Table

Last edited:
Taake
Taake
He’s got great legs!

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Cant go wrong when your lead is this sexy
The two sexiest on the show are Clark Gregg and Ming-Na Wen, and they're 57 and 56! It's also good to see older women getting a badass role like Melinda May - that's not very common for women in their 50s, yet she does it effortlessly.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
The two sexiest on the show are Clark Gregg and Ming-Na Wen, and they're 57 and 56! It's also good to see older women getting a badass role like Melinda May - that's not very common for women in their 50s, yet she does it effortlessly.
Yeah! Its so appealing to me to see a woman like that in a role as amazing as May. I am so pleased to have known her character and hope to see Ming-Na Wen kick ass for years to come.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

Definitely be my picks. 💜

Top Bottom