• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Gwen: Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
Ahhh! Freaking epic stuff! I don't even know where to start with which banners and icons I love....I love everything! My face is melting from viewing too much prettiness. Stupid face.

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
Says you! Your art is RIDICULOUSLY good!

Nix

Evil Nix 😈
Sineya
You really have come a long way in a short space of time... you clearly have a talent for this and have done since the start hun x

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
Thanks so much Nix. It's really just experimenting until I get to somewhere I like, then tweaking and tweaking and then settling on a colour to match. I'd say I spent less time making that wallpaper than I do making banners.

Reactions: Nix

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
Was making a wallpaper, which then turned into a poster for the first half of season 1 of Angel (pre-Wesley). Used some of the script from the first episode and centred on the main three, Kate, and the Cordy & Doyle almost-romance and his demon side.

nightshade

Can I be a sloth?
Staff member
Black Thorn
That's great, would loved the Angel Investigations to be central, but that's just me nitpicking!

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
A couple of banners from The Girl in Question.

Taake
Taake
I'm so in love with the first one!
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
If that second one wasn't so damn sad I'd be using that. Incredible work.

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
Hey - could you make a version of the Buffy/Riley without the text? "True love" is a leeeeeeeeeeetle on the cheesy side for me, apart from that I would love to use it on my computer for a while.

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
I stupidly didn't save a PSD of this one as I was just practicing and messing about! I could try and make another Briley themed one soon with no text if you like?

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
Depends how good I am at begging. :cool: Or - I can trade: @GwenRaiden, I can offer unlimited sympathy over toddlerhood troubles at ungodly hours, for an unlimited amount of time. What do you say?

GwenRaiden said: I stupidly didn't save a PSD of this one as I was just practicing and messing about! I could try and make another Briley themed one soon with no text if you like?

Yay!

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
That's a pretty amazing trade off! I will make something special just for you over the next few days :)

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
Do you use Photoshop for these, or are they done with Paint.Net or Gimp?

Not that I could even try to emulate these, but I'd like to give it a go. I know a little on Paint.Net, simple image manipulation. If I knew it could be done with that, I might be inclined to try something....

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
I use photoshop cs6. You should give it a go!
nightshade
nightshade
Taake (and me) uses gimp for hers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom