• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Gwen Raiden

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I was convinced that she would become a regularly occurring character, like Faith, when she arrived.
They gave her a much deeper introduction than usual and she really stood out in a good way.

Was very disappointed when I realized that wasn't going to happen.

/SK
Agreed! She's such an underrated character & she made such an impact to the fact that she has her own thread as a character when she only appeared in 3 episodes!

MarlieTheSlayer

Bangel shipper
Black Thorn
I love her. I don't want her to have a relationship with Angel though -not a serious one anyway. I liked her chemistry with the fang gang and really think she could have become a member. It still boggles my mind how the writers gave her such a big introduction and then suddenly let her disappear form the show. Why? Did they never have any long term plans for her?
She is also very attractive :p Would't mind seeing her and Faith together ;)

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I love her. I don't want her to have a relationship with Angel though -not a serious one anyway. I liked her chemistry with the fang gang and really think she could have become a member. It still boggles my mind how the writers gave her such a big introduction and then suddenly let her disappear form the show. Why? Did they never have any long term plans for her?
She is also very attractive :p Would't mind seeing her and Faith together ;)

I shipped her & Gunn! I think they had a good chemistry together & wow Gwen looks absolutely stunning in that gif!
Gwen shouldn't have disappeared she's the only character to only have 3 episodes in the show & have a forum on this board! That is impressive as hell!
She's fantastic & I would've loved her too have more eps in S4 & to be recurring in S5!! :)

Top Bottom