• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Harmony is seriously underrated as a character

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
As much as I don't like her, I must admit she can be entertaining, and she's more likeable than Warren.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Not putting Harmony down here but a dead cat is more likeable than Warren.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I liked Harmony a lot better in Angel even thought they could have done way more with her in that series.

fauxindigo

Scooby
To me, she's one of the most funny characters. Only Anya & Cordy make me laugh as much as Harmony but I don't necessarily LIKE her- she's a stuck up bitch and always made Cordy (even in high school) look like mother theresa. I love to hate Harmony.

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I feel like Harmony is treated by fans how she was treated by spike, overlooked. A lot of people will say how Anya or Cordy are funny but to me Harmony is a hidden gem and she shines whenever she's in an episode. I love her so!

W

WillowFromBuffy

I could watch an entire show about Harmony trying to reassimilate into human society. I hate what they have done with her in the comics, though.

Ayko

Buffyverse Ambassador
I wouldn't say Harmony is underrated because most all of us adore her, some more than others perhaps, but her talent and presence is recognized for the asset it is. I love the character in many ways as she goes through many phases as a minor recurring character at the level of a major character which is interesting. Plus, she had a lot of cute lines...

HARMONY: Hey, I don't have a pulse. Cool. Can we eat a doctor so I can get a stethoscope and hear my heart not beating?

Moggin

Townie
I love Harmony! Aside from being the comic relief and a classic ditz, she's so stereotypically feminine. Harmony vs. Drew in Crush plays out so much like any new woman vs old flame fight I've ever seen, and she makes so much sense in season 4 & 5! She actually has some good points, they just sound ridiculous in her mouth!

Top Bottom