• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Harmony Kendall

Mercedes Portrayal of Harmony

• Great

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
While the character isn't a favorite, I think McNab did a great job. However, the only other role I've seen her in (not counting her as a child) was also a vampire, so I have very little to compare to.

Priceless

Scooby
Mercedes was a very good light comedienne, like most of the female actors on the show. She gave Harmony, a petty one dimensional character, tons of personality. Harmony became one of my favourite characters on AtS. (The only actor I thought didn't possess the comic gene was Elisabeth Rohm, though perhaps she wasn't given the chance?)

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Mercedes was a very good light comedienne, like most of the female actors on the show. She gave Harmony, a petty one dimensional character, tons of personality. Harmony became one of my favourite characters on AtS. (The only actor I thought didn't possess the comic gene was Elisabeth Rohm, though perhaps she wasn't given the chance?)
I agree with this she proved to be hilarious and I absolutely loved her.
As for Elisabeth Rohm I disagree with you. She had really funny moments in Sense & Sensitivity

Top Bottom