• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Has anyone heard anything from the reboot?

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
Eventually there will be a series taking place in the Buffyverse again, but I am afraid it won't be with this iteration. It sucks because the longer they wait, the less likely any of the old cast will come back in smaller roles.

All I ask is for a respectful and thoughtful continuation of the Buffyverse we love. I don't want the original story remade, I just want the RIGHT PEOPLE to use the universe created by Whedon and everyone else and just keep it going.

Build brand new, original characters that are complex and worth following. Find a way to tie in a few storypoints from BtVS and Angel, and there we go. I'm sure it will be done one day.

ABuffyFan

Townie
I read that there was going to be a spinoff with Willow's daughter, Frankie Rosenberg. Does anyone know anything about that?

Plasma

The Second Sister
Staff member
Black Thorn
Build brand new, original characters that are complex and worth following. Find a way to tie in a few storypoints from BtVS and Angel, and there we go. I'm sure it will be done one day.

You will get “Ted: A Buffyverse Story” and you will like it.

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
You will get “Ted: A Buffyverse Story” and you will like it.
That'd be a horror mini-series, what with having to watch him use his ecstasy cookies to make his way to the top as a salesman and gathering his unfortunate wives.

So, no, I beg to differ! I would not like it! 😉

Plasma
Plasma
Ecstasy cookies 😂😂😂

Btvs fan

Scooby
Eventually there will be a series taking place in the Buffyverse again, but I am afraid it won't be with this iteration. It sucks because the longer they wait, the less likely any of the old cast will come back in smaller roles.

All I ask is for a respectful and thoughtful continuation of the Buffyverse we love. I don't want the original story remade, I just want the RIGHT PEOPLE to use the universe created by Whedon and everyone else and just keep it going.

They're not going to build brand new characters though. That's not how reboots work. They use old plots and rehash them. You best believe that if the reboot ever happens (Im sceptical) its gonna have Buffy and Angel and Spike etc. With all the tropes and make as much money as they can.

Hell it's how JJ Abrams got successful. He goes into old or fading franchises rehashes them but with a mystery box plot then leaves with his cash before fans realise they've been had.

Btvs fan

Scooby
Ted only works because of John Ritter, because he's a known factor.
They copped out big time with that episode. Anyone even Buffy herself could've pointed out she didn't know Ted was a Robot when she killed him. It would've added so much to the character or the episode bur Joss didn't

Top Bottom