• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Have you met anyone who loves Warren

S

Shannon46

Have you met anyone who loves Warren? Not due to the portrayal of his character but who really loves his character and loves discussing about him. I hate him although his portrayal is nicely portrayed and I have never met anyone who adores him. Have you met someone who does?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The word that relates to a plural of Nemesis is in awe of him.

S

Shannon46

There are people who think Warren is 'okay' up to a certain point, but no one who actively liked the guy all the way through the show, and certainly no one who ever adored him.
I have never met people who are his fans. He is the worst.

Wasn't Warren supposed to have hooked up with Amy in the comics? I think he was portrayed brilliantly by Adam Busch and in real life, he and Amber Benson were an item. The ability to mix comic humour and sociopathy made him an excellent character but I have never heard of anyone who adores him.
I suppose he is the only one who is the most hated.

The word that relates to a plural of Nemesis is in awe of him.
????????????????????

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Eh, I think he gets a lot more hate than he deserves, and I think he’s written as a straw man with ”cheap heat.” But he’s also nowhere near as likable or interesting as the other serial killers in the series.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Yeah, Kennedy hatred makes the comment section to a BBC press release regarding a 13th Doctor-Batwoman Crossover rational. Except that special would be Kennedy levels of terrible, the hatred would be rational on both sides.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
I have to say I thought he was a slime ball but yer I don't think he deserved Evil Willow's evilness but having said that if I had her power and was in the same boat...hmmm yer

I think I had some sympathy for him after his episode in season 5. He was a lonely, bullied teenager who didnt mean any harm. He just didnt think about the consequences. But it would be difficult not to hate him after everything he did in S6

I did like the idea of a human adversary to highlight the banality of evil and he was well played by Adam Busch. The mix of humour with creepiness and occasionally almost tragic tones. But I think the writing let his character down a bit towards the end of his arc

Moggin

Tasty Townie
Counter question: Have you ever met a Warren who loves anyone?

sweetiepie

Townie
I absolutely love Warren. He's one of my favourite characters. He's awesome, so cool, so brillant, so confident and outgoing.

Top Bottom