• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hello everyone

I'm not completely new to the boards. I joined January 2019, but i was only active for a few days or so. Mostly because at that time I was actually writing my bachelor thesis and realized I should focus more on that. Last year, when I was getting into reddit I started being active on the Buffy subreddit. So I connected with the fandom on reddit, but like most tv show subreddits its repetitive after a while and right now I want to connect with the fandom now more than ever. Yesterday i was going back here and realized how great this forum is and how good the discussion are. So I'm trying to start fresh now. I'm really excited to be back on here to discuss Buffy and connect with the fandom.

Now i want to introduce myself again: I started watching Buffy when I was 8 years old. I'm now 25 so I'm a long time fan of the show. I love the whole Buffverse so much its such big part of my life. I think I'm constantly rewatching Buffy. Even if I watch other shows I sometimes watch a few Buffy episodes in between. My favorite character on the show is Buffy

I'm so happy to be here again :)

Last edited:

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome back! There have been a lot of new members of the forum and some of them have brought along some interesting ideas, so you are not just beginning where you left off. It remains the most intelligent fan forum I have been on and compared to other forums, it is reasonably civil.

What did you do your bachelor's thesis on? It is always interesting to see what people gravitate towards in their education.

Buffycouplegoal
Buffycouplegoal
Thank you! I'm so excited to be back here and see whats new in the forum. Its hard to translate the exact name of my Thesis in english, but it was basically about how social workers can help foster children, who are suffering from PTSD

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Welcome to the boards,
I could say welcome back but do the boards seem to have changed much since you were here last. If not then yes, Welcome Back.
I am interested to learn a bit more about these kids you are helping, now, I could ask you what their names are but I won't, there kind ain't I. So yes it could be said that the members here are helpful and thereby sort of proving what Ethan Reigns said, many members are civil here.

Top Bottom