• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hello, I'm New

IndianaSolo221

Potential
Hello, I'm Indy, and I just joined the Buffy-Boards. I've been a fan of Buffy and Angel since I was a kid. I've watched all the way through both series and read a few comics (you don't have to worry about spoilers around me). My favorite character is Spike; I love all things Spike and Spuffy-related. I joined because I need a little escape right now, and it wouldn't hurt for me to make some friends that understand my love for my favorite TV show.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Hola! Like your name. I'm an Indiana Jane wannabe (history/archaeology/education major). Welcome to the forum. :)

Last edited:

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Hey there! Welcome to the boards, your going to love it here! Everyone is so nice and there is always something to do! So, welcome to the Buffy Boards family!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of Spike and Spuffy fans here, so you will fit right in. I have been here for eight years and I rarely miss a day because a lot of interesting and intelligent opinions are floating around. For a fan forum, this place is quite civil and there is no seniority - your opinions are a worthwhile as those of us lifers.

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. Spike and Cordelia are two of my favourite characters. I love most Buffy/Spike scenes in BtVS, even though I’m not a Spuffy shipper.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there, Welcome to the Boards.... :)

Think you'll find a lot of like minded folk on here if you're a Spuffling ;)

M

M

Hello, I'm Indy, and I just joined the Buffy-Boards. I've been a fan of Buffy and Angel since I was a kid. I've watched all the way through both series and read a few comics (you don't have to worry about spoilers around me). My favorite character is Spike; I love all things Spike and Spuffy-related. I joined because I need a little escape right now, and it wouldn't hurt for me to make some friends that understand my love for my favorite TV show.
Bah! I joined recently for an escape too! I'll get rhapsodic over Spike if I'm not careful, though. Let me know if you ever want to chat. I'm game.

AstridDante

Potential
Welcome to the Boards, I am a Spike fan and Spuffy shipper also, you will enjoy the debates here!

Top Bottom