• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hello there, hi, how are ya

Kddobs

Townie
Hey everyone,
My name is Kaitlin and obviously I am here because I love Buffy. I started the series over...again...for the ???? time and I am falling in love all over again. I just wanted to be with others who love it as much as I do. Super stoked to meet some people and talk buffy!! :) :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Welcome to the boards! :D

Favorite character? Season? Ship? Episode? :)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! I joined years ago and hardly ever miss a day here. There are a lot of discussions that make you see things in a different light and everyone is on an equal basis here - the opinions of a recent member count just as much as those of an old croc like me.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Hello and welcome to Buffy-Boards :D

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I started rewatching Buffy a few years ago and was surprised to find that it still holds up well, especially in comparison to other shows from the 90s I’ve tried to rewatch and lost interest in (eg. Lois and Clark). I forgot how clever the dialogue is and how great the actors are.

Buffy is still one of my top 3 shows along with Angel and The Fugitive. And I’m not a big sci-fi/fantasy fan or into teen dramas in general.

Kddobs

Townie
Welcome to the boards! :D

Favorite character? Season? Ship? Episode? :)
Favorite characters Spike and Clement
I can't pick a favorite season, but I can pick my least favorite which would be season 4. ( Really disliked Riley)
I was all about Buffy and Spike but honestly, after watching the first couple seasons again, my heart hurts for Angel
And finally the first episode to pop up in my head as a favorite was The Zeppo in season3

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Favorite characters Spike and Clement
I can't pick a favorite season, but I can pick my least favorite which would be season 4. ( Really disliked Riley)
I was all about Buffy and Spike but honestly, after watching the first couple seasons again, my heart hurts for Angel
And finally the first episode to pop up in my head as a favorite was The Zeppo in season3
Yay, The Zeppo is my favorite for the whole show, too! :D

Top Bottom