• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hello there!

suunydalebi

Townie
hello everyone! i'm brand new to the boards (and forums in general) and could use a little guidance in getting started. any advice is much appreciated! :)

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there! Welcome to the Boards :)

Most of what you need to get started is located in the Rules/help tag at the top of the page.

If you have any questions give me a shout & I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

Black Thorn
Welcome to the Boards. Feel free to get stuck in. There are little sections containing the rules and features of the board in the sections under rules.

Plasma

Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! ❤️
Staff member
Hey there! Welcome a-board! 🏴‍☠️ Like others have mentioned, check out our rules and help for some good information. :) Everyone here is pretty polite, so if you ever have an issue you’ll get some assistance pretty quickly

suunydalebi

Townie
Hello there! Welcome to the Boards :)

Most of what you need to get started is located in the Rules/help tag at the top of the page.

If you have any questions give me a shout & I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.
thank you! i'll be sure to ask if anything comes up 😄
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the group! I'm sure you'll get into the swing of things quickly. Do you have any favorite characters or seasons?
thank you! season 4 of buffy has always been a favourite of mine, though after a recent rewatch i was reminded of just how good season 3 is. as for characters, i have far too many favourites for various reasons 😅

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! Read a few threads and you will see who the players are. This is a place where any opinion is worthwhile whether it comes from an old croc like me or someone new, so don't be afraid to post.

Top Bottom