• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hello!

godderofworms

five by five
Hey, i'm new to this community. I've looked through the site in the past but never joined (not entirely sure why) but i decided today that i would so. The first time i saw Buffy was when i was 11 and i used my birthday money to borrow out the first season from our video store. Since then i have bought the boxset and re-watched the entire series once (sometimes twice) a year since then (i'm 21 now) and still not even remotely bored/sick of it. I only just recently bought/watched Angel (i was worried for years it might somehow taint the character of Angel for me or ruin Buffy in some way) and i loved every second of it and am kicking myself that i didn't watch it sooner.

The main reason i think i joined is i want to learn even more about the Buffyverse and this seems like a very active and friendly community :)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Welcome :) jump on in and post away. Its fine to post on older threads, and always fun to hear new opinions

godderofworms
godderofworms
Thank you so much, i was actually wondering if people would mind if a newbie posted on older posts so thank you for that

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hello and Welcome! Glad you enjoy Angel too! :D And I see you like Firefly! AMAZING!!! :D Have you seen Dollhouse and other Whedon projects too? I became a Whedonverse fan because of this forum! :)
You like Faith, Lorne and Fred? Love them all toooo!!!
Who are other of your favourite characters? Couples? Seasons/Episodes? Let us know! :)
Looking forward to more of your posts :D

godderofworms
godderofworms
Thank you! Yes i've also seen Dollhouse and really enjoyed that too! I must say that i love a majority of the characters/couples/ships on BtVS and AtS so if i had to list them all we would be here for awhile :D

Echo126

Townie
Welcome! I also love Faith (and so do many others in here). I've only been in here a short time but its been awesome so far. Hope we can chat sometime about the show :)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! You have come to the right place for all Whedonverse shows and I could add one other on the internet called Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog which is about 43 minutes long and is every bit as good as any other show.

godderofworms
godderofworms
Thank you! I've been meaning to check that out so thanks for the reminder! :)

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I never heard of Buffy or Angel until 2002 (I was 15 at the time). Watched some episodes of both shows on tv3 Ireland around 2002/2003, but never really got into the Buffyverse until nearly a decade later (2009) when I started watching BtVS and AtS on Syfy UK and it’s been one of my favourite franchises since then.

I only joined Buffy Boards last year (though I was a lurker from around 2011), but I think it’s a great website for talking Buffy and other stuff. The best Internet forum imo and one of the few still quite active.

Faith and Lorne are two of my fav characters as well. They steal every scene they’re in.

godderofworms
godderofworms
Thank you for the welcome! and i fully agree, Faith and Lorne steal every scene they're in! :)

Tank1978

Townie
Hello and welcome. I'm pretty new here too but everyone on here is really welcoming and makes you feel welcome. Glad you got into Angel too, I also took a few years before I started watching it and then wished I'd started sooner! The two shows do compliment each other well and it does help with the crossovers!!!

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
Hello! Welcome! I'm here if you ever want to talk! I take art/banner requests, etc., and I'm pretty new here too!
Welcome again!!!!!

Top Bottom