• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Help Me Black Thorn is after Me

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I think we can summarize that there are currently no BT spies lurking in Sineya at the moment. (Although if someone stuffs up the game again, I'm gunna lose my cool and assume you're from Black Thorn)
So what do you think about me then :confused:

ChaseRules

Sineya
Me pull a gun on you :eek: I would never do that my friend .

* Sits back & takes a sip of tea *

ChaseRules

Sineya
*points to surveillance camera*

That's you, signing an agreement to be a spy for Black Thorn....and then pulling a gun. Yes, we have it recorded. BUSTED!!
Then why do you only see my back both times . Should have know you all would dog pile on me like that but I wondering why no one on my house is standing up for me . Sometimes being a Siyna is loney. And people wonder why I drink * grabs a whiskey bottle & starts drinking *

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
I'd have a drink with you but I don't get on with Irish Whiskey, but I do with Scots Whisky
Black Thorn
*sits with @Geobubbles * And this is where I tap out on not understanding the Sineya/Black Thorn wars.

You do realise that all we do in our house is have friendly chats and eat cookies, right?
You are also scheming about how to give us Black Thorn members filthy souls. We should always stay alert and fight back.

ChaseRules

Sineya
You are also scheming about how to give us Black Thorn members filthy souls. We should always stay alert and fight back.
What wrong with souls :confused: And they not filthy . We make sure they nice & clean .
* falls into a chair worn out dancing *

Sineya
Then why do you only see my back both times . Should have know you all would dog pile on me like that but I wondering why no one on my house is standing up for me . Sometimes being a Siyna is loney. And people wonder why I drink * grabs a whiskey bottle & starts drinking *
I will stand up for you! @ChaseRules is one of our heroes that we have sent to engage Black Thorn in conversations designed to misdirect them as to what is going on in the House of Sineya. Our strength comes from Black Thorn not knowing what is going to happen next.

Cordeliagirl

Oh, Buffy, we're sisters! With different hair.
Sineya
You not alone, im with you

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Thank you :)

ChaseRules

Sineya
I will stand up for you! @ChaseRules is one of our heroes that we have sent to engage Black Thorn in conversations designed to misdirect them as to what is going on in the House of Sineya. Our strength comes from Black Thorn not knowing what is going to happen next.
Thanks but you didn't have to tell them the truth :D

Cordeliagirl
Cordeliagirl
Your welcome