• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Help Me Black Thorn is after Me

Blair

Vamp Blair
Sineya
I'm the lead singer for my band which came second in a battle of the bands comp recently, so... I don't think I'm that bad :p

Blair

Vamp Blair
Sineya
Punk pop. But my voice is quite deep and I'll yell a lot of stuff. So far I've had compliments of being reminded of Hayley Williams with my bright orange hair and then being like a female version of Chad Kroger. Depends on the songs I sing. The opening song my band does, I'll be quite happy to growl the lyrics and I usually find singing clean the hardest.

I always find it kinda funny that the other guitarist/back up vocalist can sing way higher than me. He brings the feminine element to the band :p

Last edited:
Black Thorn
This month's salary for @ChaseRules as our spy has been deposited to her Swiss Bank account.

Don't let Sineyans find it, Chase!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I have no idea what you talking about * starts whistling with hands behind my back *