• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Help Me Black Thorn is after Me

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
If I could figure that out I would already be trying to make a deal with you but I don't know .

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Well I never, you'd have thought a kid with that much earning potential would be in good health. But look at the marks on his eyes, the condition of his nails and the poor health of his teeth, that'll teach him to be friends with the iriots from Sineya. We at Black Thorn keep ourselves in good health; when you are going to live forever you tend to do that.
It must be a worry for ChaseRules - knowing that someone from this house will keep chasing her. Its a bit like having to run the never ending marathon, with no time for the neverending story.

ChaseRules

Sineya
First of all why are we idiots in Sineya o_O

Second how do you know you going to live forever :eek:

You right it very much a worry :(

If only I didn't drink so much I never would have this problem :oops:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
You may not have noticed but the word is iriots and it only implies to those that worked with that film worker.
It was even stated on the TV that those of Black Thorn who die still have their contracts current in the time after death.

ChaseRules

Sineya
First of all my spellchecker corrected it . Sorry .

And all that means is they can call you back if they want you . it never meant you live forever . They not that nice :rolleyes:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh ChaseRules how could you, spout whatever crap you like but the fact is when a member of Black Thorn dies the contract states
to keep working for the Senior Partners.
Have you considered what living forever means?
If the Ring of Fire erupts you continue during the rivers of lava
Should a big asteroid hit the earth, like Apophis, and the end all life the members of the Black Thorn continue.
When America drops a load of atomic bombs or when Yellowstone erupts, do you think it'd be nice afterwards?

Can you imagine the torment we'd have to face at not taking the rise out of you?