• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hewwo QwQ? I'm new ;w;

We out here

On fright night such a catastrophe
Ah I'm kinda a newish fan of Buffy and started watching it in October QwQ,,,,,

And I really love all the characters in it ((even the ones who act like awful trash who are also still very compelling characters )) ;w;" I'm on season 7

I'm also an artist!! ;;;;W;;;
But I really like the series and it became a huge interest of mine ((besides Star trek and metalocalypse)) so uh yeah ;;;;w;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hai,,

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I’m a long-ish fan of Buffy since 2009. Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the show. It holds up well imo, even though it has flaws.

I agree with what you said about the characters. I’m currently rewatching Buffy and on season 6. Interesting to hear that you’re an artist.

I really like the series too. It’s not my favourite show, but it’s in my top 3 along with Angel and The Fugitive, though I might change my mind if I get round to watching the ‘big’ dramas such as The Sopranos. The Buffyverse is one of my fav franchises along with TMNT.

We out here
We out here
Oh yeah agree bout the flaws but it's still pretty good 😊 ye! Been an artist since I could hold a pencil :'D thank you for the welcome

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
What does QwQ and ;w; and ;;;;w;;;;, mean? I read the post and it felt like I was reading another language.

We out here

On fright night such a catastrophe
What does QwQ and ;w; and ;;;;w;;;;, mean? I read the post and it felt like I was reading another language.
Eh, they're faces but I don't do them much. I mostly did it because it was my first post and I was nervous 😅 again I don't use them much and I can remove them if needed 😅😅

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Eh, they're faces but I don't do them much. I mostly did it because it was my first post and I was nervous 😅 again I don't use them much and I can remove them if needed 😅😅
No worries, but try in future to use words and the emojis that are already set up :)

And welcome!

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Hello and welcome to the land of Buffy-Boards :)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! I think you will find this to be a very civil place for a fan forum and the discussions tend to be quite intelligent. There is no seniority here so jump right in and post. Your words count as much as those of an old croc like me.

Top Bottom