• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hey, all of you lurking and not posting...

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
I have been officially (not really) authorised to lie my ass off encourage all of you to introduce yourselves to the rest of us. Buffy Boards wants you to join the conversation! When you do, you might get an amazing prize (not really) or even a large sum of money (dear God, that's a lie).

I know you're reading this. You know you're reading this. 😅 So why not jump in and join the fun? We really want to know you! Lurking is interesting, but posting is even better.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
Is that the amazing prize? On second thought, maybe not post. You don’t know what you’re selling your soul to getting yourself into. Or do. Live life on the edge.
I'm an amazing prize no matter what the topic is. :p

Funny thing is, this thread was meant to encourage lurkers to post. Problem is, they ARE is reading it...as they continue to lurk. C'mon! Seriously, guys? 😂

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
opinions on buffy reboot?
also when you rewatch buffy how do you get over the empty feeling immediately after? (asking for a friend)
The idea of a Buffy reboot doesn't blow my skirt up, but if it's made, I'd probably check it out.

However do I get over the empty feeling? drugs Deep breathing exercises. 😜

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
also when you rewatch buffy how do you get over the empty feeling immediately after? (asking for a friend)
Between Buffy and Angel I'm constantly rewatching. Starting with Buffy S1, By the time I finish Angel S5 I'm ready to go all the way back and start Buffy S1 again. So for me it's a never ending cycle. But also agreeing with @Octavia I'm also constantly watching new television shows so it takes me a long time to cycle Buffy/Angel and so when I finish S1 Buffy sounds fresh again. It prevents the empty feeling you mentioned.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Let's take a moment to congratulate the ones who have lurked and then joined. Many of them have been doing their homework of reading threads from the beginning including ones that are several years old and I know this because I have seen likes from new recruits for things I wrote a couple of years ago.. When a new welcome thread comes up, I often mention that there is no seniority here - the opinions of new members are just as valid as those of old crocs like me. As fan forums go, this is one of the most civilized in existence and the mods are not afraid to call someone out for any attempt to dominate any other poster or any other behaviour that in the military would be called "conduct unbecoming".

So congratulations to the lurkers who have come out of the shadows and joined us by posting. If you are lurking right now, join us. We don't bite. Well, maybe except a few days around the full moon but that's - wait a minute, that's coming up in a few days so forget I said that.

Top Bottom