• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hey everyone

enbybitch

Townie
Just randomly found this forum while I was googling something Buffy related. I got into the show this year. Watched all of Buffy and angel in January and immediately became obsessed with it. I've slowly been going into online Fandom because I have so many thoughts and feelings about Buffy all the time and I can't just annoy my friends with it. Looking forward to exploring this forum.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
It'd be interesting to learn what parts of the site you viewed initially.
Many greets and I hope you enjoy it here.

GothicBuffy

Slayer
Welcome to the boards! Love your profile pic. I also have so many thoughts and opinions about Buffy, looking forward to hearing yours! What's your favorite season?

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! I am here every day and I count it as time well wasted. The discussions are intelligent and for the most part, the board is very civil. I found a lot of opinions here that I never would have considered without my fellow forumites and that is what keeps me coming back.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there. Welcome to the Boards.

It's always good to have new people join, especially ones who have only recently discovered Buffy, as they bring new thoughts & perspectives....

It keeps this great Board alive 👍

Stake fodder

Soulless
Welcome! I joined just a few months ago with a lot of thoughts, too. And now, many of my opinions have been changed by reading all the great discussion here!

Priceless

Scooby
Hi and welcome! Do you have a favourite season, character, arc etc.?

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. Buffy Boards is a great website for talking Buffy and other stuff. The best Internet forum imo and one of the few still quite active.

I’m amazed that you watched all of Buffy and Angel in just 1 month. Who are your favourite characters?

Top Bottom