• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hey everyone

Desirable

Oh, I brought marshmallows!
Sineya
I can't believe I've only discovered this forum now!! I've been a buffy fan for a few years now. I always wanted to make friends who love buffy the vampire slayer as much as I do! 😊 Rewatching all the episodes today and thought I'd look online and came across this wonderful place!. My favourite character is willow obviously i absolutely love buffy as well!. I'm glad to be here :D

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of fans of Buffy and Willow here. I joined eight years ago and never left. The discussions are interesting and for a fan forum, it is very civil and intelligent. There is no need to defer to us old crocs, the ideas matter more than who proposes them and some of our best posters joined recently.

Jump in and have fun!

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Hey welcome to the boards! Your gonna love it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do! So, welcome to the BB family!

Stake fodder

Soulless
Welcome to the group! When you say you're "rewatching all the episodes today," did you mean you were bingeing the whole show in one day?

Desirable
Desirable
Oh god in one whole day I don't think that's possible if it is then idk how 😂 my gf really wanted to watch with me and she's got really into it so when she's free I can watch or she will get sad if I watch without her 😂💫
Top Bottom