• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hey kids! How was your day? 😁 (Part 11)

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Was a customer at work who was wearing blue latex gloves and (of course) the first thing that popped in to my mind was: two by two hands of blue! :D

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Well Christmas is half up in my house... still got lots to do. Been at it for 3 hours and still got lots to do!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Was expecting a delivery today, made the mistake of reading the reviews about the company, bad idea, they were not good at all. However I downloaded the app and left a message for the driver to call me when he arrived so I could go and let him in, hour behind the time they said he called and I got the parcel. He explained that he had had to go to the doctor's that morning, so didn't start til later. All good and I even left a review.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Ahh @nightshade, have you been preparing for the question that will be asked on the 23rd of December?
and the question that you will be asked.. ..

Have you been naughty or nice?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
My day (2am) began with removing a load of crap from my fingernails.

When you get a gel manicure, you're kind of a slave to the manicurist. She smiles afterwards and says, "See you in two weeks!" Your nails look GREAT for a week or two...then not so much. I got tired of going there so much...plus, $30 and the tip was killing my wallet. So...I removed the gel manicure myself. That was horrifyingly difficult. No special kit or machine; just me, several emery boards, acetone, and about three hours. My fingernails are still recovering. 😂 But that's how I am. When I decide something's gotta go, it's going. Like, right then. Like that cast I took off my foot in 2011...while watching Kate and William get married on TV.

Black Thorn
I was working today and I’m absolutely exhausted. I’m ill but we are so understaffed that my boss begged me to come in and it was so busy.
I work with kids and I don’t particularly like them but the parents are THE WORST.
1. You can’t come in late and then shout at staff that you had no time to sit down, and also saying your child is autistic doesn’t change anything.
2. Picking up a glue stick off the table is not stealing it off your child.
3. If you are confused and I tell you to go to the front desk and ask them where you need to be, DO IT don’t just stand outside for 15 minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: Nix

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Been chilling a bit too much today... But, done some Xmas wrapping and some cards that need to fly to the new owners!!

Next is waking up my mate! (she having a nap!) Then off to post office... then dinner and Supernatural.

Top Bottom