Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
4. See 1 through 3.
Come on, register already!
Was expecting a delivery today, made the mistake of reading the reviews about the company, bad idea, they were not good at all. However I downloaded the app and left a message for the driver to call me when he arrived so I could go and let him in, hour behind the time they said he called and I got the parcel. He explained that he had had to go to the doctor's that morning, so didn't start til later. All good and I even left a review.
My day (2am) began with removing a load of crap from my fingernails.
When you get a gel manicure, you're kind of a slave to the manicurist. She smiles afterwards and says, "See you in two weeks!" Your nails look GREAT for a week or two...then not so much. I got tired of going there so much...plus, $30 and the tip was killing my wallet. So...I removed the gel manicure myself. That was horrifyingly difficult. No special kit or machine; just me, several emery boards, acetone, and about three hours. My fingernails are still recovering. 😂 But that's how I am. When I decide something's gotta go, it's going. Like, right then. Like that cast I took off my foot in 2011...while watching Kate and William get married on TV.
I was working today and I’m absolutely exhausted. I’m ill but we are so understaffed that my boss begged me to come in and it was so busy.
I work with kids and I don’t particularly like them but the parents are THE WORST.
1. You can’t come in late and then shout at staff that you had no time to sit down, and also saying your child is autistic doesn’t change anything.
2. Picking up a glue stick off the table is not stealing it off your child.
3. If you are confused and I tell you to go to the front desk and ask them where you need to be, DO IT don’t just stand outside for 15 minutes.