• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hey kids! How was your day? 😁 (Part 11)

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐢
Last class was cut short (professor was ill). So met up with a friend for lunch at Carrabba's and movie. :)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra πŸ’€
Black Thorn
Just got home from work. Was on my feet for five hours straight, with the exception of a ten minute break. I'm scheduled to be in tomorrow at 8am, which means I have to be up at 5am to shower, do the beauty thing, stick a few thousand pins in my @DeadlyDuo voodoo doll 😈 and then battle the commute. (I'm just a busy little bee these days!) Looks like the slacker life is officially a thing of the past now. Awww.

Last edited:
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Just think of all the money you are going to accumulate to retire on!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
You poor you, you. You were put in a position of being forced to sit on a chair while your feet were on the floor.
Then you had to put pins in the doll of Voodoo properties, it could have been worse, you might have had to use 6 inch nails!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra πŸ’€
Black Thorn
You poor you, you. You were put in a position of being forced to sit on a chair while your feet were on the floor.
Then you had to put pins in the doll of Voodoo properties, it could have been worse, you might have had to use 6 inch nails!
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Except for the voodoo doll thing...in my spare time, I enjoy making voodoo dolls of choice BB members. Right now, I'm dipping yours in a piranha tank. 😁

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
MEANIE! Them poor Piranha's.

Please do forgive me, I was so dis-conbob-ulated knowing that yesterday's tomorrow is today.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 πŸ¦„ Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Just been out to lunch with a friend....nomnom it was!... now waiting for Abbs to get home.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐢
Got a text from the new store manager asking if I could come in 8am - noon. I replied: you know I have class till 12:30 today? Guess they didn't check my availability. I did actually work 1-5pm today. Seen a lady with this shirt on...

In my head was like: 'gawd no!' 😦
Sorry any forum mothers, but I missed the 'mom gene'.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I'm finally starting to feel half okay after a week of struggling to breath. :) It got so bad I thought about going to hospital because I couldn't get enough air and was close to blacking out a lot.

Puppet
Puppet
Glad you're feeling better!

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 πŸ¦„ Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
I'm finally starting to feel half okay after a week of struggling to breath. :) It got so bad I thought about going to hospital because I couldn't get enough air and was close to blacking out a lot.
Glad you're feeling bit better - that must have been really scary.

----

My day has been slow and un eventful, boring really... hoping the rest of the day will change!

Bluebird
Bluebird
Aw thank you :)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra πŸ’€
Black Thorn
I'm off today and tomorrow!!! πŸ₯³

Yesterday I worked 6:15pm until 11:15pm. Didn't get home until midnight. It was SOOOO spooky driving that late! I'm not used to it. It was like being in an alternate universe, no kidding. Pitch black, deserted streets...even though I was driving, I was totally creeped out.

Paycheck tomorrow! 😊 And car getting tuned up, plus my 2020 tags. Eating a cinnamon bagel with strawberry cream cheese spread right now. 😍

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The previous post by Anyanka Bunny Slayer started out on a good note, telling us "I'm off today and tomorrow" it would have been good if you'd given us warning of where you(she) were(was) going to go, unless it was for that secret mission to raid The Dorm House of Sineya. In which case I would have whole heartily cheered as a mime would have!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
For @Anyanka Bunny Slayer , a great song about working nights (which I used to do as a test manager at one job):

[youtube]

I thought I was going to have real trouble since I hadn't worked nights before but it soon became my favourite shift. No phones ringing although we had to put up with the whine of vacuum cleaners from the janitorial efforts but we could escape that in the lab. The lyrics are in the description below the video.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I used to work nights, but they made me I'll, that the doctors signed me off from working them, however the company said no, we you have to do it, we have no other staff (they had plenty of people) I ended up doing it for another 2 weeks before I could change shift.

Top Bottom